Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · RRS MTX Tool

sjms
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · RRS MTX Tool

no its also for up to series 3 Gitzo tripods (so far as the 5 series takes a T30 and I haven't looked at a 4 series) and other assorted related equipment. it is a multitool not a RRS only tool. they don't think like Gitzo.

I really don't hope your serious. with a RRS tripod you may need at most 4-5 of those bits. should be the same on most Gitzo models.

Edited on Dec 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM · View previous versions

Dec 10, 2012 at 02:45 AM
S Dilworth
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · RRS MTX Tool

cgstuff wrote:
I'm Carla, from Really Right Stuff. Wanted to chime in here and let our international customers know that we can always work with you and come up with a cheaper shipping method for really small orders. […] We also try to maintain valuable shipping information for all of our international customers on this page: http://reallyrightstuff.com/WebsiteInfo.aspx?fc=9 (or just click on the link for International Shipping at the bottom of every page).

Thanks for highlighting those options, Carla, since I wasn’t aware of them. They do increase the temptation.

Dec 10, 2012 at 05:24 AM
neilvan
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · RRS MTX Tool

Got mine on Friday, its simple, well made and lightweight. Great addition to my bag...

Dec 10, 2012 at 09:47 AM
       end

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password