Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · where to get props?

david debalko
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · where to get props?

I am in the Philadelphia area and I am looking for some props for a photograph - old movie reels and/or canisters, movie film celluloid, old movie cameras, lenses or anything that may feel like it may come from the old world Cuban era movie theatre, it's a close up photograph of a cigar so it will be just the edges of these props sticking into the photo. appreciate any suggestions.
Dave

Dec 03, 2012 at 04:23 PM
Skarkowtsky
• • •
p.1 #2 · where to get props?

Hi Dave,

Philly might have some prop rental houses. Here in NYC, we have quite a few, and the day rates are decent. Not sure if they ship, although they might. Might be more economical for you to drive in to grab them.

Or, eBay. I've scored so much of my prop inventory off eBay and Etsy. Some remain in as is condition, others I modify for my photographs.

Start with Prop and Spoon, in NY.

John

Dec 05, 2012 at 10:48 PM
david debalko
• • •
p.1 #3 · where to get props?

I ended finding what I needed at The Theme Factory of Philadelpia, quite a cool place-A huge warehouse full of stuff, American pickers would love the place http://www.themeprops.com

Dec 06, 2012 at 02:04 PM
Skarkowtsky
• • •
p.1 #4 · where to get props?

Great!

Dec 06, 2012 at 02:23 PM

FM Forums | Pro Digital Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password