Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

Archive 2012 · Really B&H! Really!

escandon23

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Really B&H! Really!

Just ordered the Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital Camera Kit with Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM AF ... which at the same time yesterday
INCLUDED FREE: Lowepro Rezo 170 AW Camera Shoulder BagSanDisk 16GB CompactFlash Memory Card Extreme Pro 600x UDMAPearstone LP-E6 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.4V 1450mAh)
$145.83 Total Value, but as i printed my receipt does not indicate this offer? Calling Monday but hope its a mistake. Called Friday and CSR told me offer was avail. till Jan 15th! SMH if this is not the case!

Dec 02, 2012 at 01:45 AM
corndog
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Really B&H! Really!

I think you might be a little premature with this thread. Let us know what's up on Monday.

Dec 02, 2012 at 02:01 AM
ardvorak
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Really B&H! Really!

Doesn't sound to me like there's anything to worry about.

Dec 02, 2012 at 02:07 AM
eskimochaos
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Really B&H! Really!

Relax bro.

Dec 02, 2012 at 02:49 AM
newseum
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Really B&H! Really!

Frankie says relax.

Dec 02, 2012 at 03:54 AM
EB-1
• • • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Really B&H! Really!

Perhaps the incorrect link was used.

EBH

Dec 02, 2012 at 04:20 AM
pizdets17
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Really B&H! Really!

Really?? You mean sales actually end and are not perpetual?? Nooooo!

Dec 02, 2012 at 04:27 AM
Jonathan Huynh
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Really B&H! Really!

I have been buying all my camera gears from B&H for more than 20 years now. Never a problem. Never.
Relax... call B&H sell ref on Monday.

Dec 02, 2012 at 04:37 AM
arnold1
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Really B&H! Really!

I second all that. I have dealt with them for thirty years and I can assure you that they are honorable people and do NOT play games.

Dec 02, 2012 at 04:54 AM
Imagemaster
• • • • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Really B&H! Really!

So why are you crying the blues now, instead of waiting to talk to them on Monday

Dec 02, 2012 at 05:12 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

EB-1
• • • • • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Really B&H! Really!

pizdets17 wrote:
Really?? You mean sales actually end and are not perpetual?? Nooooo!

After a brief search that appears to be likely. If so, there is nothing to complain about.

EBH

Dec 02, 2012 at 05:29 AM
gdanmitchell
• • • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Really B&H! Really!

escandon23 wrote:
Just ordered the Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital Camera Kit with Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM AF ... which at the same time yesterday
INCLUDED FREE: Lowepro Rezo 170 AW Camera Shoulder BagSanDisk 16GB CompactFlash Memory Card Extreme Pro 600x UDMAPearstone LP-E6 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.4V 1450mAh)
$145.83 Total Value, but as i printed my receipt does not indicate this offer? Calling Monday but hope its a mistake. Called Friday and CSR told me offer was avail. till Jan 15th! SMH if this is not the case!

You might want to contact B&H before you post about a problem you don't have..

Dec 02, 2012 at 07:03 AM
Tom Dix
• • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Really B&H! Really!

Looks as you are relatively new here. For me, never a problem w b&h over several years and dozens of transactions. If you do encounter an actual issue, give Henry P a pm.

Dec 02, 2012 at 07:12 AM
Ian.Dobinson
• • • • • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Really B&H! Really!

I hope your as fast to post an apology on Monday when the stuff does arrive. Or if it doesn't and after one phone call they sort the (non) issue out

It may not seem much to you but a title like 'REALLY BH REALLY!' has an effect . Not everyone who would have read it would then go into the thread and would have the wrong assumption .
Also google searches get FM threads quite high up the list so a fair amount of no member traffic could skim past it having seem the title .

Good companies spend a lot of effort on their reputations , why diminish it on a non issue.

Oh and by the way I have NOTHING to do with BH and have NEVER bought anything from them as I live in the UK . but I would love to have a store like BH in the UK

Dec 02, 2012 at 10:59 AM
PetKal
• • • • • • •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Really B&H! Really!

Did you pay $3,700 for that 5DIII kit from B&H ?

If so, then you missed out on the Amazon deal big time: you could have saved $400 there.

Dec 02, 2012 at 12:05 PM
escandon23

p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Really B&H! Really!

Well, I chatted with a customer service rep and told me he would look into it but first told me my purchase was not eligible for that offer but then said the promotion had run out? So not sure whats going on. On Friday i called and asked how long the promotion was avail, and i specifically asked about the bundle and he told me Jan 15th. so figured i had more than enough time to order, not knowing i would not even make the weekend. Im sure B&H is a stand up business, thats why i went with them over some of the other stores and websites. So Ill wait for them to get back to me within 48 hours... Just documenting my experience with them guys, sorry if it seems like I'm crucifying them, im not.

Ian, may be a "non issue" to you but in this economy I have to have my money stretch as far as it can. Thats why there are many threads on "deals". Ill post my experience not sure ill go as far as an apology but well see?

PetKal, i paid 4188.00 I also bought the 580EX II speedlite. I was a little hesitant to order from amazon. ill pay a little more for peace of mind.

if the promotion really is over may cancel order and order from Adorama instead and get one of their bundles. Just need to make the money stretch, nothing against B&H.

Dec 02, 2012 at 05:34 PM
Ben Horne
• • • • • •
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Really B&H! Really!

#firstworldproblems

Dec 02, 2012 at 05:52 PM
TSLA

p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Really B&H! Really!

escandon23 wrote:
in this economy

escandon23 wrote:
i paid 4188.00

This would make a good meme. Is concerned about the economy.... pays $4,188 for a camera.

Dec 02, 2012 at 05:58 PM
PetKal
• • • • • • •
p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Really B&H! Really!

escandon23 wrote:
PetKal, i paid 4188.00 I also bought the 580EX II speedlite. I was a little hesitant to order from amazon. ill pay a little more for peace of mind.

I agree that excellent service and peace of mind is worth some extra money.
So how's your peace of mind been with this B&H purchase so far ?

Dec 02, 2012 at 06:01 PM
escandon23

p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Really B&H! Really!

PetKal wrote:
I agree that excellent service and peace of mind is worth some extra money.
So how's your peace of mind been with this B&H purchase so far ?

Right!

Dec 02, 2012 at 06:04 PM
       2       end

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password