Upload & Sell: On
Got my 6D last night.
1) Very nice feel. I am happy here. The rubber on the grip is slightly sticky almost, and the grip has a great contour/size.
2) Light, for a FF, but still very solid.
3) Nice finder! Glad to be back on FF haha.
4) Nice quick mirror blackout.
5) Quiet mode is nice.
6) High ISOs are stupid. Rediculous. 100k looks like 25k did 2 years ago. Handholding pictures outside at f2.8 under moonlight- just unbelievable.
There is quite a bit of customization available in the menus, but honestly the menus and overall UI of the camera is very "consumer"/low-end, coming from the OM-D and Nikon before that (and Canon a long time ago).
I don't like being reminded to mount a lens when going into video mode, when i have a Nikkor adapted on the camera.
I just paired it up to my Nexus 7 (android tablet) and transferred a few pictures over. It appears they transfer at a lower resolution than they were natively shot it. I don't like that. I would like far more features built into the EOS Remote app (or whatever it's called), like automatic sync/backup to phone/tablet.
Uploading two shots to my flickr right now.
Straight JPG out of camera, medium jpg with boost on sharpness and contrast in picture style standard.
Wow- also seems that at some point in the transferring, the exif is lost.