Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines
  

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       3       end
  

Archive 2012 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey
  
 
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


David Leask wrote:
Lookin' forward to the season Will, thanks for the taster
David

Yessir, it's upon us! Thanks, David.



Nov 17, 2012 at 02:52 PM
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


Desert Drake wrote:
Bev and I were eating at the San Antonio Crane and when we left, the traffic from Bosque del Apache looked like the Packer/Bears game had just ended!
Beautiful shots of the cranes, Will. Have fun when Larry, Burt and Roger come for a visit.
Al

I hear that, AL Thanks a lot, I'll give you a yell...the guys would love to meet ya.



Nov 17, 2012 at 02:54 PM
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


eyelaser wrote:
Beauties Will. I love the fall colors in the background.
Eric

Appreciate the visit, Eric...afraid we'll be seein' brown or bare for the duration of their stay.



Nov 17, 2012 at 02:56 PM
burtcg
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


Another nice set Will, #1 is super.
Larry and I have been exercising our shutter fingers for lots of non-stop action in just 1 short week and we have our lens' oiled up ;-0



Nov 17, 2012 at 03:02 PM
Shasoc
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


Beautiful shots, Will, with some pleasant color tones. The first one is m pick
Socrate



Nov 17, 2012 at 03:26 PM
birdied
Online
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


Wonderful set Will ! 1 & 3 are my favorites.


Birdie



Nov 17, 2012 at 03:49 PM
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


burtcg wrote:
Another nice set Will, #1 is super.
Larry and I have been exercising our shutter fingers for lots of non-stop action in just 1 short week and we have our lens' oiled up ;-0

Thanks, Burt. Don't worry...you guys can take naps while your full cards download & batteries charge.



Nov 17, 2012 at 09:32 PM
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


Shasoc wrote:
Beautiful shots, Will, with some pleasant color tones. The first one is my pick
Socrate

Many thanks, Socrate.



Nov 17, 2012 at 09:33 PM
Tim Ashton
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


There are people who rely on regular fixes of your work, so less excuses more sandies please

always a pleasure to see your shots

Tim



Nov 17, 2012 at 09:53 PM
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


birdied wrote:
Wonderful set Will ! 1 & 3 are my favorites.

Birdie

Thanks for the picks, Roberta.



Nov 18, 2012 at 11:33 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


Tim Ashton wrote:
There are people who rely on regular fixes of your work, so less excuses more sandies please

always a pleasure to see your shots

Tim

That's very kind of you say, Tim...thanks!



Nov 18, 2012 at 11:34 AM
trailhiker
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


Rogelio may come to Da House, Will? Give Wacky Roger a hearty handshake for me, Will! We're thinking about a GTG down in Portal and the Chiricahuas sometime late next year...Wanna join us? Fine work here with #2 as my favorite, love those flying autumn leaves!

Best Wishes,
Steve



Nov 18, 2012 at 11:40 AM
B Benson
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #13 · p.2 #13 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


Benzzeene and I are headed your way on Dec 3 so hope to see you there. Bruce


Nov 18, 2012 at 05:53 PM
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #14 · p.2 #14 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


trailhiker wrote:
Rogelio may come to Da House, Will? Give Wacky Roger a hearty handshake for me, Will! We're thinking about a GTG down in Portal and the Chiricahuas sometime late next year...Wanna join us? Fine work here with #2 as my favorite, love those flying autumn leaves!

Best Wishes,
Steve

Will do, Steve...thanks a lot for the invite AND the comments!



Nov 19, 2012 at 12:57 PM
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #15 · p.2 #15 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


B Benson wrote:
Benzzeene and I are headed your way on Dec 3 so hope to see you there. Bruce

Very cool, Michael's back to "normal" Mark and Jim will be down the 1st and 2nd, happy times!



Nov 19, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Jude Perera
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #16 · p.2 #16 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


Nice set Will. Like the action in the 1st one best.

Jude



Nov 19, 2012 at 01:19 PM
Howard Kearley
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #17 · p.2 #17 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


Love these guys!

More please

Howard



Nov 20, 2012 at 10:02 PM
CAPT777
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #18 · p.2 #18 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


Will,

Phenomenal shots from your I phone. No kidding I love #1.

Doug



Nov 23, 2012 at 04:57 AM
sritri
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #19 · p.2 #19 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


Nice set Will. Love them all


Nov 23, 2012 at 05:13 AM
trenchmonkey
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #20 · p.2 #20 · Upwind Bosque 'monkey


Jude Perera wrote:
Nice set Will. Like the action in the 1st one best.

Jude

Thank you, Jude!



Nov 23, 2012 at 10:02 AM
1      
2
       3       end




FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1      
2
       3       end
    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password