Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Trading cards/sports cards printers 2 sided

Chad Bassman
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Trading cards/sports cards printers 2 sided

Hello - I tried to search the forum without success... I'm wanting to buy a template from Chris from the Sports forum and get them printed by somebody. The problem is that I'm finding that printers either have too large of a minimum order or charge to "setup" the template for like $20... both of which would make it too costly to sell them to individual parents. I need the prints to be done on both sides which greatly narrows down my options as well...

Anyone have a suggestion for a good/great quailty printer that can handle smaller orders and aren't cost prohibitive?

Thanks!
Chad

Nov 16, 2012 at 04:35 PM
amonline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Trading cards/sports cards printers 2 sided

Miller's... by the dozen, but a setup with a custom design. Just use theirs.

Nov 16, 2012 at 04:43 PM
Gymstar

p.1 #3 · Trading cards/sports cards printers 2 sided

Are Millers printed on photo paper? I'm curious... I use Millers for alot of my other print needs but for my trading cards I use Custom Sports Cards . You can order 1 set or as many as you want. Very reasonable in my opinion.

Lance.

Nov 21, 2012 at 04:14 AM
Mr Mouse
• • •
p.1 #4 · Trading cards/sports cards printers 2 sided

Custom sports cards and tradeing cards are not that hard to create yourself. On a single piece of 8.5x11 photo paped you should be able to print six baseball type cards.

My Photo Collage Tookit includes a sample Baseball card template and a template for making a collage of 6 baseball size cards on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper.

My free Photoshop Packages can be downloaded from this link
http://www.mouseprints.net/Photoshop.html

Nov 21, 2012 at 01:51 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password