Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · Markins L-Bracket LC-530 for 5D Mark 3.

kevinsullivan
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Markins L-Bracket LC-530 for 5D Mark 3.

I bought and am using the L-bracket. I haven't tried using a cable release with the camera vertical but i don't see that it'd be a problem: access to the ports is pretty much as it is with the other L-brackets. When I bought this one it was cheaper than the rest (the prices now see about equal), and it's also lighter. I have no complaints about it at all.

Jan 05, 2013 at 01:03 PM
ccohn

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Markins L-Bracket LC-530 for 5D Mark 3.

I want to thank everyone for their comments. I just received my Markins L-bracket for my 5DMarkIII, and it fits beautifully.

I thought I might have some problems with my 3rd party cable release fitting in but it works fine, both in horizontal and vertical positions, though you'd definitely want to plug in the cable release before you switch to vertical position.

I've not used an L-bracket before, so I have nothing to compare it to, but it seems fairly unobtrusive (though visible at bottom left where it doesn't hug the body), and pretty light, which is important to me, since I do a lot of non-tripod shooting.

Thanks again for your help.

Jan 14, 2013 at 09:05 PM
       end

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password