New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · CS :: a day in the park.

Robin Usagani
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · CS :: a day in the park.

rich, how does it look if someone pin it to pintrest? Just wondering.

Nov 14, 2012 at 05:38 PM
M Lucca
• • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · CS :: a day in the park.

Robin Usagani wrote:
Looks good. I dont know what the problem is. You click it, it will enlarge it. It does not make it any harder to look at. Click it people! It wont take you to any other website.. promise.

On my Firefox, it turns black.

Nov 14, 2012 at 07:17 PM
RichardLavigne
• • • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · CS :: a day in the park.

Robin Usagani wrote:
rich, how does it look if someone pin it to pintrest? Just wondering.

They can't pin individual pictures.... the whole strip pins.

M Lucca wrote:

Weird... Firefox is all I use and it works fine for me.

Nov 14, 2012 at 09:10 PM
neighbourboy
• • • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · CS :: a day in the park.

Robin Usagani wrote:
Looks good. I dont know what the problem is. You click it, it will enlarge it. It does not make it any harder to look at. Click it people! It wont take you to any other website.. promise

Weird... Firefox is all I use and it works fine for me.

Not to get too off track, but I've always had the same problem with the hosed up screen in FF since FM made the change. But I just right click and choose View Image, then click it again to get it full size. I really wish the length restriction wasn't there.

Anyway, I did enjoy these a lot. I actually thought it was a good variety and good mix with the boy and his parents.

--David

Nov 15, 2012 at 01:56 AM
Tareq
• • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · CS :: a day in the park.

I don't know how to comment, but those are so terrific moment shots, i will be so proud to shoot those shots myself.

Nov 15, 2012 at 07:10 AM
RichardLavigne
• • • • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · CS :: a day in the park.

neighbourboy wrote:
Not to get too off track, but I've always had the same problem with the hosed up screen in FF since FM made the change. But I just right click and choose View Image, then click it again to get it full size. I really wish the length restriction wasn't there.

Anyway, I did enjoy these a lot. I actually thought it was a good variety and good mix with the boy and his parents.

--David

Thanks.... I'm glad you enjoyed. yea, when the change initially happened there was a lot of people saying they hated it and Fred had stated that he was going to remove it from all boards except the for sale section, but I guess that never happened. Oh well. I'm not too worried about it and if Rickards doesn't want to click, so be it.

Tareq wrote:
I don't know how to comment, but those are so terrific moment shots, i will be so proud to shoot those shots myself.

Thanks...

Nov 15, 2012 at 07:28 AM
Jim Rickards
• • • • • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · CS :: a day in the park.

Robin Usagani wrote:
Looks good. I dont know what the problem is. You click it, it will enlarge it. It does not make it any harder to look at. Click it people! It wont take you to any other website.. promise.

That is one of the problems with clicking, Robin. You don't know where it will take you or what will happen until you click.

That must be why the posts that require clicking get a lot fewer responses.

Nov 15, 2012 at 08:27 AM
RichardLavigne
• • • • •
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · CS :: a day in the park.

Jim Rickards wrote:
That is one of the problems with clicking, Robin. You don't know where it will take you or what will happen until you click.

That must be why the posts that require clicking get a lot fewer responses.

If you don't want to click on it... don't click on it, dude. no one is forcing you too.

Nov 15, 2012 at 08:58 AM
RichardLavigne
• • • • •
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · CS :: a day in the park.

Thanks again to all of those that took a moment to look at the photos and provide comments and thoughts. I appreciate it.

Nov 16, 2012 at 09:46 AM
       end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.