Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist
  

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2012 · A few from the BA Homecoming Airshow (6)
  
 
Shasoc
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · A few from the BA Homecoming Airshow (6)


Here is my annual contribution from the last Airshow of the season of the BA.
Socrate






















Nov 04, 2012 at 09:58 PM
Shasoc
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · A few from the BA Homecoming Airshow (6)


5
6
My SS was a bit too fast in these












Nov 04, 2012 at 09:59 PM
Colin Giersberg
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · A few from the BA Homecoming Airshow (6)


Beautiful set and I believe the shutter speed on the V22 Ospreys is fine because the prop blur imparts the needed forward movement.

Regards, Colin



Nov 05, 2012 at 02:34 AM
Jim Bau
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · A few from the BA Homecoming Airshow (6)


Nice set of shots. I really like he vapor cone on the FA-18!!!


Nov 05, 2012 at 05:14 AM
Go4Long
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · A few from the BA Homecoming Airshow (6)


Nice set.

V-22 rotors turn SLOW, getting a lot of motion out of them is pretty hard.



Nov 05, 2012 at 05:38 AM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



Shasoc
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · A few from the BA Homecoming Airshow (6)


Colin Giersberg wrote:
Beautiful set and I believe the shutter speed on the V22 Ospreys is fine because the prop blur imparts the needed forward movement.

Regards, Colin



Thanks for the comments, Colin.



Nov 06, 2012 at 04:08 AM
Shasoc
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · A few from the BA Homecoming Airshow (6)


Jim Bau wrote:
Nice set of shots. I really like he vapor cone on the FA-18!!!





Thank you Jim
Socrate



Nov 06, 2012 at 04:09 AM
Shasoc
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · A few from the BA Homecoming Airshow (6)


Go4Long wrote:
Nice set.

V-22 rotors turn SLOW, getting a lot of motion out of them is pretty hard.




Thank you! I believe I was staying on the safe side with the SS
Socrate



Nov 06, 2012 at 04:10 AM
Charlie Shugart
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · A few from the BA Homecoming Airshow (6)


These are amazing images, Socrate.
A special thanks for posting them separately; that HUGE series confounds me, so I don't visit it.
Charlie



Nov 06, 2012 at 09:42 PM
Shasoc
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · A few from the BA Homecoming Airshow (6)


Charlie Shugart wrote:
These are amazing images, Socrate.
A special thanks for posting them separately; that HUGE series confounds me, so I don't visit it.
Charlie





Thank you, my friend. I appreciate the words
Socrate



Nov 08, 2012 at 08:56 PM





FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password