Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Supreme court ruling that might affect all of us.

GremlinW4

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Supreme court ruling that might affect all of us.

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/06/if-youve-ever-sold-a-used-ipod-you-may-have-violated-copyright-law/258276/

Is this real? I honestly don't think so, since it sounds like the worst Idea since sliced bread.
Has anyone heard anything about it?
Could mean I will never be able to get any of the cameras I want at my current income level, or anything else for that matter. I haven't actually bought more than a few new possessions in years.

Oct 28, 2012 at 08:43 PM
BenV
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Supreme court ruling that might affect all of us.

lol good luck stopping anyone from selling stuff. If it does pass, say goodbye to pawn shops, craigslist, amazon, ebay, the list goes on and on. Luckily though, this will never pass. Its funny how the gov't and business work. They want us to buy locally and at full price, yet, they outsource the work to other countries.

Oct 28, 2012 at 09:17 PM
borderlight
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Supreme court ruling that might affect all of us.

Search FM under "your right to resell" posted three weeks ago. As stated it is completely unenforcable, and another one of those BS lower court decisions by nut-wing judges. If enacted it would clog up the courts for the next 200 years. BTW: Sliced bread was a good idea.

Oct 28, 2012 at 09:39 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password