Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Macro World Resource

FM Forums | Macro World | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · Forum traffic

MarkB1
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Forum traffic

Yes, like Tom says. Push the envelope.

T-bone1 wrote:
I read this forum frequently, but do not post.
The vast majority of shots are insects, and frankly, just do not appeal to me despite the amazing quality of work I see here. Sorry, but insects creep me out!. This leaves me with no room to leave comments. I'd feel like a jerk for posting my floral work, but never really leaving comments for others.
I guess that maybe a bit more diversity in subject matter would be a move in the right direction.
However, we like what we like, and you can't knock that!
I only WISH I had the skill
...Show more

Nov 28, 2012 at 09:15 AM
MarkB1
• • • • •
p.2 #2 · Forum traffic

Now that's a cop out. If you are interested in getting good at macro, and you have said as much, then you need to practise and posting will spur you on. Posting also helps you to see your work more objectively so it becomes easier to improve. I have always found the greatest hurdle to improvement was keeping it to myself. Something to consider.

rrrgpotts wrote:
It maybe the quality of what is shown,in a good way. A friend of mine recommended me to this forum as I enjoy macro. As I dig into it I realize that I am pretty bad at it. The stuff that is posted is pretty amazing. Therefore, I will continue to check it out, but I doubt that I will be posting anything. This work is pretty inspiring and humiliating at the same time.

Nov 28, 2012 at 09:33 AM
gowhow
• • •
p.2 #3 · Forum traffic

I haven't posted in here for ages (years) but i have still been doing some macro work. I am going to be brave and start a thread

Nov 28, 2012 at 09:59 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

michael kilner
• • • • •
p.2 #4 · Forum traffic

I visit this forum most days and comment on shots but this year have taken v.few myself.This is because for some odd reason I seem to have had v.little free time and on the rare occasion I have ,it chucks it down

Nov 28, 2012 at 03:26 PM
MarkB1
• • • • •
p.2 #5 · Forum traffic

Rain will do it, but it's also a good time to find them sheltering and disinclined to move ...

Dec 10, 2012 at 05:57 AM
MarkB1
• • • • •
p.2 #6 · Forum traffic

Why not, you can only get better.

michael kilner wrote:
I visit this forum most days and comment on shots but this year have taken v.few myself.This is because for some odd reason I seem to have had v.little free time and on the rare occasion I have ,it chucks it down

Dec 10, 2012 at 05:58 AM
       end

FM Forums | Macro World | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password