Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

Archive 2012 · Beware of user stack_bundles

memzinla
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Beware of user stack_bundles

Hello. I've been looking for an Olympus OM-D E-M5, and the user stack_bundles said he had one. He wanted to sell it for around 1100, and I said I didn't have that much money. He lowered the price to 900, and it seemed weird to me. I asked him to send me pictures of the camera, and he sent me the pictures used on this auction.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LNIB-Olympus-OM-D-E-M5-digital-SLR-camera-12-50mm-f-3-5-6-3-12-50-F3-5-6-3-/310419579347?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item484672e1d3

He told me his eBay username is the same as on here, and I read the feedback and yup he had some negative feedback. Here are examples:

KEEPS ITEMS THEN WANTS MONEY BACK!!! HORRIBLE BUYER! BEWARE OF THIS EBAYER!

BEWARE OF EBAYER! makes bogus complaint, gets refund & keeps it! gets it for $0

NO CONTACT!!! No Payment Won't even send a response to a non payment report!!!

Edited by Fred Miranda on Oct 27, 2012 at 05:15 PM

Oct 27, 2012 at 04:22 PM
kewlcanon
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Beware of user stack_bundles

stack_bundles is a scammer .. hang him .

Oct 27, 2012 at 04:26 PM
cbbr
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Beware of user stack_bundles

I have been waiting to use my new pitchfork & torch!

Oct 27, 2012 at 04:28 PM
bennycord
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Beware of user stack_bundles

Every time I post a WTB this guy contacts me and wants to know how much I want to spend. Fred please look into this. Thanks!

Oct 27, 2012 at 04:28 PM
ReneMurea
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Beware of user stack_bundles

Did he offer the whole kit for $900?

Oct 27, 2012 at 04:30 PM
memzinla
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Beware of user stack_bundles

Wow, and to think I was close to buying, but it just seemed to good to be true.

Now you have a use for your new pitchfork and torch. haha

He did offer the kit for 900. I told him I didn't have that much, and that I only had 700. He said he would accept 700 because I seemed like a nice guy. I asked why he was selling it, and he said he had cancer so he was trying to get anything he could for hospital bills.

Oct 27, 2012 at 04:31 PM
seniormediator
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Beware of user stack_bundles

Thanks for the Heads Up. I think this guy contacted me by PM on my WTB. From now on I'll insist that low feedback potential buyers post PM sent. Then a search will find a comment like this. Again, Thanks for the headsup!

Oct 27, 2012 at 04:35 PM
ReneMurea
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Beware of user stack_bundles

memzinla wrote:
Wow, and to think I was close to buying, but it just seemed to good to be true.

Now you have a use for your new pitchfork and torch. haha

He did offer the kit for 900. I told him I didn't have that much, and that I only had 700. He said he would accept 700 because I seemed like a nice guy. I asked why he was selling it, and he said he had cancer so he was trying to get anything he could for hospital bills.

If people fall for this kind of tricks then it's their fault. Once the guy lowered the already low price to $900 I wouldn't even get back to him. $700 was outrageous even for someone in need of money. Glad it worked out for you. I wonder how many he got so far.

Oct 27, 2012 at 04:37 PM
memzinla
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Beware of user stack_bundles

You're welcome. I just thought everyone should have a heads up with this user, or any other user. It's a risk buying from someone with no feedback.

Yes that's true. If it's too good to be true there is something wrong.

Oct 27, 2012 at 04:38 PM
myron lee
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Beware of user stack_bundles

stack_bundles on ebay shows 100% rating. However ebay shows only last 12 month and he has only 9 transactions. Are we talking about the same guy?

Oct 27, 2012 at 04:40 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

ReneMurea
• • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Beware of user stack_bundles

myron lee wrote:
stack_bundles on ebay shows 100% rating. However ebay shows only last 12 month and he has only 9 transactions. Are we talking about the same guy?

If I wanted to cheat on someone I would go on eBay, pick one of the best sellers there and have the same id here, on FM. So easy to show 'his' rating on eBay is good.

Oct 27, 2012 at 04:44 PM
memzinla
• •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Beware of user stack_bundles

It is the same guy, but you have to read all the feedback. There are some where the seller posted positive feedback, and then the guy did what he did to get a refund. The sellers would leave follow up comments.

Here are the examples if you want to read from that person.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=stack_bundles&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&interval=0&mPg=4&page=4

Oct 27, 2012 at 04:50 PM
Calsar
• •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Beware of user stack_bundles

From viewing that profile, I am seeing no negative feedback since 2006. With 65 postive feedback received since that point in time with no negative or neutrals. Reading one of the negatives you are pointing out, the seller is admitting there was a problem with a phone but blaming it on Sprint. Im not saying this fellow is honest or not as I dont know him and haven't dealt with him. However this profile in itself doesn't scream FRAUD to me by itself. *shrug*

Oct 27, 2012 at 05:04 PM
bennycord
• •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Beware of user stack_bundles

Now would be a great time for Stack to chime in.

Oct 27, 2012 at 05:05 PM
CanonGolfGuy
• •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Beware of user stack_bundles

He contacted me to sell me a Nikon 28mm 1.8G. We agreed on a price an ident him the funds. I noticed he was not US-verified on PayPal and threatened to file a claim. He stated he had moved back from Canada but never confirmed his address. He then refunded my money the next day stating that he had to leave town suddenly.

Oct 27, 2012 at 05:12 PM
Fred Miranda
Admin
p.1 #16 · p.1 #16 · Beware of user stack_bundles

This member has been banned 3 days ago after a member reported a suspicious PM.
I will be moving this thread to the forum and misc...

Oct 27, 2012 at 05:15 PM
memzinla
• •
p.1 #17 · p.1 #17 · Beware of user stack_bundles

Hmmm that's weird. I'm surprised he refunded your money.

I didn't know he used fake images of his O-MD until today when I went on eBay to see how much they are going for. I noticed a listing had the same exact pictures he sent me, and though oh he is selling it on eBay instead. I clicked, and noticed it was a different seller.

Oct 27, 2012 at 05:18 PM
CanonGolfGuy
• •
p.1 #18 · p.1 #18 · Beware of user stack_bundles

I forgot to mention, since he had no feedback here I had him contact me through his eBay account and he complied and did so.

Oct 27, 2012 at 05:24 PM
JIrwin

p.1 #19 · p.1 #19 · Beware of user stack_bundles

Hi,

I just payed stack_bundles $100 via paypal gift for a lens. Is there any chance that I will be able to get that back??

Oct 27, 2012 at 05:30 PM
CanonGolfGuy
• •
p.1 #20 · p.1 #20 · Beware of user stack_bundles

No. When you send gifted payment, PayPal does nothing. If you paid by credit card or bank, they may be able to help you out. PayPal won't do anything though. I paid by normal PayPal which is probably why he refunded it.

Oct 27, 2012 at 05:34 PM
       2       end

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

2       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password