Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · Wood Fired Pizza

tyasa81
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · Wood Fired Pizza

hi david, great set... always loved seeing photos from you... i have to agree though #1 seems a bit off as it looks too busy ... would love to see you revision on #1 shooting through traffic for establishing shot...

the rest of series is fantastic... the shots gives a very welcoming family-ish environment feeling... which i think can translate well for marketing purposes... that oven is awesome and the steam... my gosh... makes me hungry just looking at it... i really miss the pizza from the states...

anyway great share man... thanx!

Oct 29, 2012 at 07:18 AM
Josh Evilsizor
• • • •
p.2 #2 · Wood Fired Pizza

neighbourboy wrote:
Interesting side story - I was taking the pictures and I noticed a gentleman that would literally jump outta the way when I pointed the camera in his direction. I flashed him a big grin and he came over to me. He was extremely nice and told me that he's in law enforcement and prefers not to have his picture floating around. I apologized profusely and deleted the pictures that even showed a hint of him, right there for him. From then on out, I asked permission from all the customers to have them in my pictures.

Great as always David...

My brother in Law is a county sheriff, and he's the same way. He works in the county jail, and recently had to go to the ER for a pretty sever illness. While he was there, he asked his wife and daughter to sit at the opposite end of the waiting room until he was called back because he didn't want to take the chance of anyone seeing recognizing him from the jail while he was with his family...

Oct 30, 2012 at 07:45 AM
Justin Huffman
• • • • •
p.2 #3 · Wood Fired Pizza

great set of images, wish you friend the best in their efforts!!

Oct 30, 2012 at 10:28 PM
       end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password