Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Agrarian Antique

sbeme
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Agrarian Antique

Trying to choose which version to add to my "Farmology" gallery (thanks again Ben, great name)
thanks.
Scott

GoetzPhotoz 2012

GoetzPhotoz 2012

Oct 27, 2012 at 11:13 AM
ben egbert
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Agrarian Antique

Hi Scott. Glad I did something useful, pretty hard for me to contribute at this level of photography because I am pretty clueless:-)

These are both appearing to be aged photos. Of the two I prefer the less aged look which is 2nd. The first looks too faded. But that said, the first retains more shadow detail while the last seems too contrasty. But of course my eyes are trying to make it look fresh and new so thats probably not the intent.

Oct 27, 2012 at 02:00 PM
RustyBug
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Agrarian Antique

I'm leaning toward the first one ... but with a different hue of toning or split the diff @ contrast or . Not much help I know, but neither is pulling at me just yet.

Oct 27, 2012 at 02:56 PM
Oregon Gal
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Agrarian Antique

I like them both but some minor tweaks in PS is needed. I might try increasing contrast a little in the first image and adding a subtle dark vignette. The second I might try tweaking the overall tone of the image as Kent stated above and lessening the contrast.

Oct 27, 2012 at 06:00 PM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password