Upload & Sell: Off
| p.1 #3 · Annual Report Pricing |
There are a lot of things here that you're not saying as far as generating a good quote.
A few things that would be good to know:
* Size of the photo within the layout.
* Placement. Cover, inside or both?
* How many copies of this report are produced.
* Will the photos be used in print and electronically?
* How long will the company use the photos? One year, one month, five years?
* How wide is the distribution? USA only? Are their other countries where this company does business?
Let's make a few assumptions:
* Each photo will take up 1/2 page on each layout, say the top of the page, with text underneath.
* Each photo goes inside, but one of them is also used on the cover of the brochure.
* The company produced 1,000 of these reports and only distributes within the United States.
* One photo will be used online (the one on the cover), but the rest will not.
* The company can use each photo for one year.
This is for the licensing:
$ 1,435.00 USD for the image this is used online and on the cover up to a full page.
$ 505.00 USD for each image that is only the inside without electronic rights. Up to 1/2 page.
This is based on Getty Image standard license fees. Your fees for production and your "time" on the shoot, etc. are up to you.
Creative image #: sb10069525a-001 <-- This is the Getty Images ID number.
Use: Marketing and promotional collateral
Format: Corporate report
This use covers: Corporate or institutional annual financial report, quarterly report or IPO report distributed externally to investors or shareholders. Includes right to archive the image in context of the original scope of use for up to 5 years.
2. Usage specs
Size: Up to 1/2 page
Circulation: Up to 1,000
Distribution: No electronic distribution
Start date: 30 Oct 2012
Duration: Up to 1 year
3. Target market
Territory: United States
Industry: Construction/Contractors (Residential and Commercial)
$ 505.00 USD