Upload & Sell: On
| p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Nikon announces 5-stop 70-200mm f/4G ED VR zoom lens! |
Today, Nikon announced the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR telephoto zoom lens that provides a popular and versatile focal length and a constant f/4 aperture for FX format DSLRs.
The 70-200mm f/4 is the first NIKKOR lens to feature the third generation 5-stop Nikon's Vibration Reduction (VR) technology to meet the still image and video demands of advanced photographers.
Here are the main specifications:
The Nikon AF-S 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Telephoto Zoom Lens is available for $1,399.00. Pre-order at: B&H Photo
- Aperture Range: f/4.0-32
- 3x Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Elements
- 5-stop 3rd generation Vibration Reduction (VR)
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Manual/Auto Focusing Mode (M/A)
- Anti-Reflective Nano Crystal Coat
- Optical Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Internal Focus Lens Design (IF)
- Filter Diameter: 67mm