Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · 6D basic review in Thai (Youtube)

Wahoowa
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · 6D basic review in Thai (Youtube)

It's not much, but it shows that someone in Thailand got a hand on a 6D already. And I was told the guy is working on a full review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZN3T-LXJS8

I really like the EOS Remote feature. Check at minutes 14:43-15:50. I'm excited to see this feature and I'm expecting to see some additional features like time lapse photography via smart phone. That will be really awesome!

Oct 25, 2012 at 08:49 PM
Access
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · 6D basic review in Thai (Youtube)

Wahoowa wrote:
I really like the EOS Remote feature. Check at minutes 14:43-15:50. I'm excited to see this feature and I'm expecting to see some additional features like time lapse photography via smart phone. That will be really awesome!

Yeah it seems like a really nice feature, opens up a lot of new possibilities. I work with a lot of people and being able to hand them a smartphone while we are trying to figure out the best pose, best angle and so on so they can get that instant feedback would be pretty cool.

Oct 25, 2012 at 09:37 PM
eosfun
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · 6D basic review in Thai (Youtube)

The WiFi feature is much more important than a lot photographers until now have realised. For example it overcomes and surpasses the "issue" that this camera doesn't have an articaluted screen. In studio and landscape setup the remote control from a phone or tablet is literally a way to come loose of the camera and focus on the image. Time lapse, bracketing, instant social media uploading, etc. are just a unimaginative kinds of future applications. There is a lot more EOSfun in the creativity to have live view remote control in your hands to master the 6D.

Oct 25, 2012 at 09:41 PM

FM Forums | Canon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password