Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · tripod + ball head advice

Nickyb21
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · tripod + ball head advice

Thanks for all the inputs guys. I really like the Benro A1691TB0 since its a mono + tripod and seems well built. It was suggested by one of the users on here as well for $235 shipped which seems like my best bet, unless i go used. Also this tripod is on ebay for 181... but all my senses are telling me its a fake or knockoff lol.

The $200 is what the wife wants to set out Christmas limit at for eachother, I'm sure theres a little wiggle room in there. Also I'm a beginner with photography and it's a hobby of mine, yes I hope to be much better in the future but by no means do I plan to try and make a buck off it.

I'll be surfing the used sections, maybe i'll just buy my own gift this year..... or buy it and ask for something else

Oct 17, 2012 at 02:46 PM
kpjsy

p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · tripod + ball head advice

Since you're 5'11", I would go with Manfrotto 055 series (and save your back) with some ball head with quick release. Get used to save some money! It'll definitely be in your budget. That's what I started out with.

Oct 27, 2012 at 07:25 AM
DizzelDel
• • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · tripod + ball head advice

Lars Johnsson wrote:
You are way over his $ 200 budget Where does he get a Feisol tripod with Photoclam ballhead for $ 200 ?

good stuff.

Nov 17, 2012 at 10:30 PM
       end

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password