Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · Moscow wedding. Anna and Horen

jcolman
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · Moscow wedding. Anna and Horen

Aleksandras Babicius wrote:
On this wedding I didn't use any additional light. You believe, I have a motive you to deceive? But on a banquet, of course, there were MANY different lamps. It is actually concert hall.

P.S. I have no video light in general. I don't love it in principle.

No, I am not questioning you at all. But it looks like the video crew did all the lighting in the banquet hall for you. That's why it's not what I consider true "available light", as there was clearly someone who set up some lights for the event. I'm simply pointing out the obvious for people who think they can get similar results with out using any specialized lighting.

Oct 09, 2012 at 07:32 PM
jcolman
• • • • •
p.2 #2 · Moscow wedding. Anna and Horen

amonline wrote:
Funny. It's "natural" if it doesn't belong to him. I would have called it the same.

Studio video lights set up in a reception hall isn't exactly "natural light".

Oct 09, 2012 at 07:33 PM
Aleksandras Babicius

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · Moscow wedding. Anna and Horen

jcolman wrote:

the team didn't use video light. Friends, you imagine a concert hall? There are a lot of various lamps which shine from the different parties. Light of various color and various brightness. Action occurs at night. A sunlight there wasn't, certainly. I didn't use any light which I somehow operated. I didn't use flashlights, didn't use video light. Anybody didn't light according to my interests. I used that lighting which was in a hall and which DID NOT DEPEND on me. Such light I call "available". Around us always there is any light. Whether what I now wrote is clear?

Oct 09, 2012 at 08:13 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

amonline
• • • • •
p.2 #4 · Moscow wedding. Anna and Horen

jcolman wrote:

Touche... I meant "available".

Oct 09, 2012 at 08:22 PM
jcolman
• • • • •
p.2 #5 · Moscow wedding. Anna and Horen

Aleksandras Babicius wrote:
the team didn't use video light. Friends, you imagine a concert hall? There are a lot of various lamps which shine from the different parties. Light of various color and various brightness. Action occurs at night. A sunlight there wasn't, certainly. I didn't use any light which I somehow operated. I didn't use flashlights, didn't use video light. Anybody didn't light according to my interests. I used that lighting which was in a hall and which DID NOT DEPEND on me. Such light I call "available". Around us always there is any light. Whether what I now wrote
...Show more

I'm just busting your chops Aleksandras. I believe you when you say you didn't use any additional lights. You took advantage of the light that was there.

I just wish all my venues came with a follow spot operator.

Oct 09, 2012 at 08:43 PM
Aleksandras Babicius

p.2 #6 · Moscow wedding. Anna and Horen

Well, I always use that lighting which is available. Not always it happens easy for use, agrees

Oct 09, 2012 at 09:30 PM
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password