Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · Straps - What do you use?

rebelshooter
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · Straps - What do you use?

Black Rapid (don't remember the model) and the Canon hand strap with a Camdapter plate.
Great set up, comfortable enough to go all day.

Oct 01, 2012 at 06:00 AM
goobers

Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · Straps - What do you use?

Blackrapid RS-7 here. I also use a handstrap every now and then, but that is slowly being phased out.

Oct 01, 2012 at 06:09 AM
domdog31
• • •
p.2 #3 · Straps - What do you use?

Nikon OEM strap wrapped on wrist

Oct 02, 2012 at 05:00 PM
1KIND
• •
p.2 #4 · Straps - What do you use?

I have BlackRapid RS-Sport 2, Herringbone Hand Strap and a bunch of other accessories that I've reviewed on my site. I'm such an accessories whore.

Oct 02, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Glenn NK
• •
p.2 #5 · Straps - What do you use?

I use straps that can be quickly removed for tripod use (straps on a tripod are a nuisance at best).

http://products.lowepro.com/product/Voyager-C,2075,41.htm

Glenn

Oct 03, 2012 at 12:17 AM
johnny j

p.2 #6 · Straps - What do you use?

For the past 4 years, I've used a guitar strat, and a couple of pieces of hardware. I attach it to my
camera with a BlackRapid attachment in the tripod mount hole. I wear it like one would a BlackRapid strap.
It works great, low cost, and if I want to change straps, its super easy. I've never had an issue with it. I
regularly have my Nikon D300s and Nikon 70-200 f2.8 hanging on it. I trust these straps with some
pretty expensive electric guitars, so I'm more than confident in their performance.

Oct 03, 2012 at 01:09 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

DelCan

p.2 #7 · Straps - What do you use?

I use a Carry Speed FS Slim with the F-1 plate. It works great for me. I use a Spider Holster on my Think Tank Pro Speed belt for my second camera.

Oct 03, 2012 at 10:27 AM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
p.2 #8 · Straps - What do you use?

Guitar straps are cool. I had a hippie strap. I gave it away to the local Art College. I hope to see it in action sometime.

Oct 03, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1KIND
• •
p.2 #9 · Straps - What do you use?

DelCan wrote:
I use a Carry Speed FS Slim with the F-1 plate. It works great for me. I use a Spider Holster on my Think Tank Pro Speed belt for my second camera.

Sounds exactly like my setup except I don't have a second camera and I can't decide which sling strap to keep. Have my blackrapid rs sport but just received a few carry speed straps to review.

Oct 03, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Ronny Mills
• • •
p.2 #10 · Straps - What do you use?

http://www.adorama.com/OTUSSBK.html

Oct 10, 2012 at 06:39 AM
mirageII
• •
p.2 #11 · Straps - What do you use?

M635_Guy wrote:
I love my BlackRapid RS-7, though I had to create a "rig" to make it happy with my Arca-Swiss setup. I don't know why they don't come up with something similar (and less expensive) - they said at CES in January they were working on something for release "this summer" (which obviously is over)...

Any chance you could explain what you did here. I know Black rapid do a fastener for manfrotto plates but I'm tied into Arca too so some info and/or pics would be appreciated.

Oct 13, 2012 at 06:13 PM
       end

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password