Upload & Sell: On
| p.2 #13 · Nikon D4 owners...issues? |
I rarely ever post on these boards minus the classifieds, but I am very curious about the Nikon D4. I was ready to unload my Nikon D3S for one, but kept reading and hearing about some nightmares of the D4, including:
- Green tint on LCD
- Lenses getting stuck on the D4 body
- Focus jumping in and out head on (sports)
- High ISO being equivalent as D3S
- QXD card being pointless
So I was wondering how many owners have had these issues or know of someone that has? For me, the LCD and lenses getting stuck terrifies me for a $6,000 camera. Focus jumping can be user error, so I guess I wouldn't know until getting my hands on one, not to mention, I haven't heard that from many users.
I appreciate any feedback.
this is my working tool.
- no tint never had the issue. I only use it to occasionally review a shot. it is not a color accurate screen
- never a stuck lens
- someone doesn't know how to use the product. no focus jumping. actually lock on better then the D3(s)
- actually not quite as high but close enough to make it too close to call. oh but there is the 1EV increase in dynamic range that gets added in on the D4. it can produce an overall better image when used with thought.
- XQD is my primary card. it is a superior design to standard CF. what I dislike about it is that it mounts and dismounts like an SD card but it works.
is this going to be a working tool?
Edited on Dec 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM · View previous versions