Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Have you ever stayed up all night editing a wedding becau...

jcolman
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Have you ever stayed up all night editing a wedding because you were so excited?

Yeah... me either.

But I am looking forward to plowing thru all 2135 images I shot the past Saturday, on top of a mountain, in the rain and it was freaking cold....but the bride was beautiful.

A couple of teaser pics.

Sep 10, 2012 at 09:41 PM
eNoBlog
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Have you ever stayed up all night editing a wedding because you were so excited?

That looks very beautiful indeed.

Sep 10, 2012 at 09:58 PM
amonline
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Have you ever stayed up all night editing a wedding because you were so excited?

Nope. I pulled a couple of long days when I was lazy on my schedule. Learned my lesson.

Sep 10, 2012 at 10:49 PM
MBMK
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Have you ever stayed up all night editing a wedding because you were so excited?

till 5pm counts?

Sep 10, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Scott Mosher
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Have you ever stayed up all night editing a wedding because you were so excited?

Well its night somewhere when I edit, so in theory yea.

Sep 10, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Inku Yo
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Have you ever stayed up all night editing a wedding because you were so excited?

Editing, no. Picking out favorites, yes. Haha.

Sep 10, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Dave_EP
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Have you ever stayed up all night editing a wedding because you were so excited?

Actually YES - but only for video as the couple were leaving for China the next afternoon and needed to take it with them for the family in China to view!

Photos - Not a chance!

Sep 10, 2012 at 11:31 PM
hardlyboring
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Have you ever stayed up all night editing a wedding because you were so excited?

I have done it all

Sep 10, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

jcolman
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Have you ever stayed up all night editing a wedding because you were so excited?

Dave_EP wrote:
Actually YES - but only for video as the couple were leaving for China the next afternoon and needed to take it with them for the family in China to view!

Photos - Not a chance!

When I was in the the video biz, I pulled quite a few all nighters in the edit suite. Gotta love corporate clients who have no qualms about asking for a completed project by tomorrow.

Sep 11, 2012 at 12:22 AM
lilyphoto
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Have you ever stayed up all night editing a wedding because you were so excited?

I haven't pulled an all nighter but I have stayed up till midnight or so during my crazy busy times to make sure I keep my word to the client.

Sep 11, 2012 at 01:45 AM
D. Diggler
• • • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Have you ever stayed up all night editing a wedding because you were so excited?

jcolman wrote:
Yeah... me either.

Oh, I have. MANY times ... trying to meet delivery deadlines.

Sep 11, 2012 at 04:25 PM
Prettym1k3
• • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Have you ever stayed up all night editing a wedding because you were so excited?

Never the night after the wedding. I import and render 1:1 previews. It forces me to go to bed. But I have dozed off on the couch at 8pm, and woken up at 2am and worked until 6:30, when I wake up to go to my day job. Long days, but I'm quite efficient in my workflow when it's quiet and I have my headphones in from 2am-6am.

Sep 11, 2012 at 06:52 PM
ryan21
• • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Have you ever stayed up all night editing a wedding because you were so excited?

Yup... many times... I get caught up looking at my favs of each day and that process alone lasts me more time than it should (to be more profitable) but hell, I am an artist first and foremost so I appreciate certain things and give moment to observe.

Sep 11, 2012 at 07:04 PM
morganb4
• • • • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Have you ever stayed up all night editing a wedding because you were so excited?

yeah 1 2 am is not unheard off however I find my productivity sharply drops after about 11 pm

Sep 13, 2012 at 01:22 AM
mkfmedic
• •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Have you ever stayed up all night editing a wedding because you were so excited?

I like working at night. The kids are asleep, the house is quiet, everything is peaceful!

Sep 13, 2012 at 07:39 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password