New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2012 · Porsche Diffraction

RustyBug
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Porsche Diffraction

How boring ... after seeing your creative take on it.

Transforming the mundane into intrigue ... artistry in action. Way cool, both in the image and the mindset/approach.

Sep 05, 2012 at 10:29 AM
Travis Rhoads
• • • • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Porsche Diffraction

! yeah, that was a much more boring shot, but I did it for context...I try to see things a little different sometimes, while everyone else was pointing their camera at the car, I was the only loon looking at the ceiling...that happens a lot.

Sep 05, 2012 at 10:32 AM
wifi
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Porsche Diffraction

Beautiful shot Travis, with a very interesting venue. And after spending all afternoon on my 911 restoration project, I can really admire the condition of that 356.

Sep 08, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Travis Rhoads
• • • • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Porsche Diffraction

wifi wrote:
Beautiful shot Travis, with a very interesting venue. And after spending all afternoon on my 911 restoration project, I can really admire the condition of that 356.

Thanks. I wish I had spent all day on a 911 restoration...that sounds like a lot of fun.

Funny thing, the folks that live in the cul-de-sac in our little hood, have an old late 70's widebody racecar 911 body up on stands in the garage, I can barely see it through the windows of the garage at night when they leave the light on...I wonder what stories go with that little project and car...maybe one day I will have the stones to meet them and find out, probably a good couple photos to be had there.

Sep 08, 2012 at 10:03 PM
       end

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.