Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Digital Art & Abstract | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · chocolate orchid

jamach
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · chocolate orchid

retrieved this one from the archives - taken with my d70s and the 28-200g I think - and made it chocolate

Edited on Aug 27, 2012 at 10:40 PM · View previous versions

Aug 20, 2012 at 04:11 AM
shortpballer
• • •
p.1 #2 · chocolate orchid

Really like the lines and detail on this one. I mentioned this on another post, but it seems very underexposed. Something I bought about 6 months ago is an eizo monitor. I can say that it is probably one of the most important tools I have. As soon as I bought it, I noticed that I was able to pull more detail out of the shadows without overexposing. All monitors now a days have VERY bright screens in order to look more "pimp" for watching movies or surfing the internet. If doing gallery work is what you want to do, having a colorcalibrated monitor will completely change your world. I picked up an older Eizo for only 300 euros... In all seriousness, after buying the monitor, I would prefer to have my monitor and your Nikon D70s in comparison to my P25 and my macbook pro screen. Before the monitor, ALL my prints were dark and lacked detail.

Aug 26, 2012 at 10:01 PM
jamach
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · chocolate orchid

Thanks shortpballer, I know of those monitors, and sorry you don't like my picture. I made it the way it looks because I wanted to and I like it that way.

Thanks for stopping by,

Joe

Aug 26, 2012 at 11:12 PM
shortpballer
• • •
p.1 #4 · chocolate orchid

jamach wrote:
Thanks shortpballer, I know of those monitors, and sorry you don't like my picture. I made it the way it looks because I wanted to and I like it that way.

Thanks for stopping by,

Joe

I never said I didn't like the picture. I said I really like it. I was giving some advice, some advice that I learned by myself, something your schooling seemed to forget.

Aug 27, 2012 at 03:58 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

shortpballer
• • •
p.1 #5 · chocolate orchid

go print the picture and you will see what I mean.... Good Luck

Aug 27, 2012 at 03:58 AM
jamach
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · chocolate orchid

go away, that is enough out of you

Joe

Aug 27, 2012 at 03:39 PM
dadagallery
• • •
p.1 #7 · chocolate orchid

The busy background competes for my attention and makes the image a dull confusing waste of time.

Aug 27, 2012 at 09:59 PM

FM Forums | Digital Art & Abstract | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password