Upload & Sell: On
I found a store that had the 7, 10 and 20 in stock. I ended up buying the 7 for now. The 10 was taller but not tall enough to have 5DmkIII with 70-200 2.8 IS II vertical. So between the 7 and the 10 I decided for the 7. I thought the 7 was wider than the 10 and 20, but the specs show they are very close.
I have Canon 600-RT flash and that does not seem to be able to squeeze into the inside side pockets. If someone has a 20 and the 600-RT it would be nice to know if the flash fits in the inside side pocket.
I also checked the 20. This was definitely tall enough and wasn't as large as I thought it was going to be.
I was debating getting both the 7 and the 20, but for now just the 7. I think the goal was a smaller bag that I can take the 70-200 and another lens or 2 for walking around. If I want to take more stuff to a place, I have a Thinktank airport international or a backpack and then could move a couple items to the retrospect.
I gave a go at how much I could pile into the 7.
- Bottom of the bag - 50 1.2L, 2x tele, 16-35 2.8L.
- Placed some dividers on top of the bottom row of stuff and laid the 70-200 attached to camera horizontally.
- Ipad in the back outer pocket
- outside front pocket, one 600RT flash and boomerang flash bracket and mini Apollo soft box.
- didn't spend time figuring out where to put my filters.
This is more than I want to carry on my shoulder for walking around, so as mentioned, I personally will end up using this for carrying less than I have described, but it does work.
Biggest challenge of all my bags is where to put the flash bracket. Works best in the backpack.
This was much harder on my brain than desired.