Upload & Sell: Off
| p.17 #1 · Canon EOS M - Canon mirror less leaked images |
1) learn to read - "certain" doesnt mean "all", and point was more in fact that its stupidly placed button which is in obvious same stupid place on three different cameras from different manufacturers, which means they copied.. and on top of that bad design.
Suuure no banding. DPP is quite decent in covering tracks, but not all want to use it, its decent SW, but lacks quite a lot of stuff that other RAW developers have.
3) Yea EVF will come.. probably as fast as Canon mirrorless came? Sure give it few years.. Only fanboys and stupid ppl will buy this. So Canon can just pray that theres enough of both. Nikon tried same.. it doesnt seem as great success for them either. Tho truth is that x2.7 crop sensor didnt exactly help it either..
1. I can only read so much into a poorly written post. What button are you talking about? Did you mean all their buttons? See how the lack of plural form can throw someone off? As for copying, it's called design convention. Most buttons are placed on the right hand side because cameras are designed for right handed people. If you're left handed, that's too bad.
2. I already showed you the shot from my 7D. Since you can't do the same, I can only assume that you don't have a 7D and you're just parroting what the internet says.
3. You already said Nikon 1 series has a much smaller sensor and yet you also said that Nikon "tried the same"? Epic fail.
To be honest with you, I also think the lack of pop up flash, articulating screen and EVF a turn off, so I won't be buying it either. But that doesn't mean "only fanboys and stupid people" would buy it. I know people have different needs and wants so if this camera does it for them then there's nothing wrong in buying it.
I'll wait until there's at least an EVF and hopefully Canon would sell it soon, just so I can point and laugh at you if nothing else.
Nice example of selective reading. Just read what you want and ignore rest, right? Well, you are obviously lost case of Canon fanboy. Grats to that.
Good luck with waiting for EVF, I think it would be hilarious if they really did that. EVF bolted on hotshoe (= no flash at all) with cable running to that miniHDMI connector. Yea neat solution.
Dont bother with response, cause seriously I dont care if you have something to say or not from now on.