Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · OM-D does Walt Disney Concert Hall

bobbytan
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · OM-D does Walt Disney Concert Hall

All images shot with the Lumix 7-14 lens on the OM-D.

#1-4:

Jul 12, 2012 at 06:06 PM
bobbytan
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · OM-D does Walt Disney Concert Hall

#5-8:

Jul 12, 2012 at 06:07 PM
chris78cpr
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · OM-D does Walt Disney Concert Hall

Love these shots! Really fantastic light falling on that building, it's always somewhere i've wanted to shoot when i visit LA.

What is the address for it?

Chris

Jul 12, 2012 at 11:37 PM
bobbytan
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · OM-D does Walt Disney Concert Hall

chris78cpr wrote:
Love these shots! Really fantastic light falling on that building, it's always somewhere i've wanted to shoot when i visit LA.

What is the address for it?

Chris

Thanks Chris! PM or email me when you plan to visit and maybe we can do a shoot together. I lived in Richmond/London for 5 years about 20 years ago. Love the UK countryside, especially the Cotswolds.

Jul 13, 2012 at 12:56 AM
xato

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · OM-D does Walt Disney Concert Hall

Wonderful shots of the Disney. Something weird went through my mind when I saw these. I thought there was some distant resemblance to the Joshua Tree rocks or the slot canyons of the SW.

Warren

Jul 13, 2012 at 03:49 AM
chris78cpr
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · OM-D does Walt Disney Concert Hall

bobbytan wrote:
Thanks Chris! PM or email me when you plan to visit and maybe we can do a shoot together. I lived in Richmond/London for 5 years about 20 years ago. Love the UK countryside, especially the Cotswolds.

That would be great Bobby! I've just started work with an airline which sees me visit the US 4/5 times a month and LA is one of our main routes so hopefully it won't be too long before i'm heading over! Would be great to shoot with a local if your free.

I like about a 15min drive from Richmond, just near Kingston. It's a lovely part of London, especially in the summer!

Jul 13, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

bobbytan
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · OM-D does Walt Disney Concert Hall

chris78cpr wrote:
That would be great Bobby! I've just started work with an airline which sees me visit the US 4/5 times a month and LA is one of our main routes so hopefully it won't be too long before i'm heading over! Would be great to shoot with a local if your free.

I like about a 15min drive from Richmond, just near Kingston. It's a lovely part of London, especially in the summer!

What did I just got myself into? Just kidding! Would love to shoot with you anytime you are in LA. Just shoot me an email.

Jul 13, 2012 at 04:14 PM
chris78cpr
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · OM-D does Walt Disney Concert Hall

Haha, don't worry, i won't be asking for a 24 hour tour guide four times a month! :P

Would be good to spend a few hours one afternoon shooting though! Funnily enough two of our hotels are in Long Beach and one of them is in Redondo Beach!

Any tour guide work would be thanked by me buying you a beer! Haha! I'll email you if i get an LA soon.

Jul 13, 2012 at 04:42 PM
bobbytan
• • • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · OM-D does Walt Disney Concert Hall

Maybe we are destined to meet. I live in Long Beach and my office is in Torrance which is next door to Redondo Beach. If you have a choice, go with the hotel in Long Beach.

Beer? Yeah, baby ... bring it on and keep the tab open!

chris78cpr wrote:
Haha, don't worry, i won't be asking for a 24 hour tour guide four times a month! :P

Would be good to spend a few hours one afternoon shooting though! Funnily enough two of our hotels are in Long Beach and one of them is in Redondo Beach!

Any tour guide work would be thanked by me buying you a beer! Haha! I'll email you if i get an LA soon.

Jul 13, 2012 at 04:55 PM
chris78cpr
• • • • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · OM-D does Walt Disney Concert Hall

bobbytan wrote:
Maybe we are destined to meet. I live in Long Beach and my office is in Torrance which is next door to Redondo Beach. If you have a choice, go with the hotel in Long Beach.

Beer? Yeah, baby ... bring it on and keep the tab open!

Oh your on! This will turn into a 5min photo tour and then a full on alcohol binge! Haha! Either one works for me!

Jul 14, 2012 at 12:39 PM
bobbytan
• • • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · OM-D does Walt Disney Concert Hall

In the hot summer heat that makes an awful lot of sense to me. 5 minutes is good - get the shot and get the heck out of there and into a nice cool bar for some ice-cold beer! That works for me!

chris78cpr wrote:
Oh your on! This will turn into a 5min photo tour and then a full on alcohol binge! Haha! Either one works for me!

Jul 14, 2012 at 03:57 PM
dalite
• • • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · OM-D does Walt Disney Concert Hall

I knew it! Architect Frank Gehry's design is unmistakable. See also his museum design in Bilbao, Spain.

Jul 15, 2012 at 09:27 PM

FM Forums | City, Street & Architecture | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password