Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · 2nd Needed Sept 27th (thurs) Daytona

NathanHamler
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · 2nd Needed Sept 27th (thurs) Daytona

Soooo i need a second shooter for Thursday, Sept 27th, in Port Orange (just south of Daytona Beach). My USUAL Orlando 2nd shooter is a school teacher by day, so a thurs in september is pretty much out for him....i'm not a rockstar photographer like some of the guys and gals here, but the couple is SUPER cool, really easy going, the venue is pretty cool as well... http://www.tavernandchapel.com ...... Prefer email, or contact me through my website .... nathan (at) nathanhamlerphotography (dot) com

Jul 06, 2012 at 04:44 AM
NathanHamler
• • • •
p.1 #2 · 2nd Needed Sept 27th (thurs) Daytona

Sooooo i had a few people respond to this thread via email, thanks for all the players....i had something lined up, but might have to find another candidate....sooo let's try this again! :-( And if you yourself can't help me out, maybe you know someone in the area (orlando is close) that maybe doesn't frequent these forums...i'm open to suggestions! thanks a bunch!!

Nate.

Aug 21, 2012 at 03:23 AM
LivLif
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · 2nd Needed Sept 27th (thurs) Daytona

Not sure how close she is or if she is available, but CandiceK (www.candicekphotography.com) is the BOMB!!!!! If I was shooting in FL, I would definitely ask her to 2nd.

Aug 21, 2012 at 03:38 AM
ckhagen
• • • •
p.1 #4 · 2nd Needed Sept 27th (thurs) Daytona

I'm about a 7hr drive from Tampa If we were headed to Disney that week I would totally do it though.

Aug 21, 2012 at 03:52 AM
NathanHamler
• • • •
p.1 #5 · 2nd Needed Sept 27th (thurs) Daytona

yeahhhhhh, i had someone last time say they'd come from South Carolina, which was like 8 hours each way :-(...while i greatly appreciate the offer, there HAS to be someone closer than can help out....i'm guessing that since it's a thursday most people prob have a day job they can't just blow off...Still hopeful though!!

Aug 21, 2012 at 03:56 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

JakeB.
• • • •
p.1 #6 · 2nd Needed Sept 27th (thurs) Daytona

I'm across the state in Sarasota/Bradenton area. I have a few things brewing that week and might be out of town, but I might not...
Feel free to check my site and if you want to get in touch you can email me there. I'll let you know ASAP about my availability.

www.Mavella.com

Aug 21, 2012 at 08:55 PM
TTLKurtis
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #7 · 2nd Needed Sept 27th (thurs) Daytona

If you can't find someone local, I could fly in for 9/27 potentially. Obviously you'll want to get someone local if possible, but if you can't, feel free to drop me a line.

Aug 21, 2012 at 09:04 PM
NathanHamler
• • • •
p.1 #8 · 2nd Needed Sept 27th (thurs) Daytona

Bump.....i appreciate all the applicants thus far, it's not really in the budget to fly someone out (as much as i'd love Kurtis to come shoot with me), and i kinda need a solid availability..at the risk of sounding like a jerk (although i dont mean it that way), i gotta have someone who has shot 2nd before (hopefully a couple times), and can work on their own. Also, it's a plus to be able to fire an off camera flash at the reception, as well as still have AF assist on camera... I appreciate the applicants, but i feel like i'm getting out of towners or portfolio builders, not experienced (local) 2nd shooters...is that too harsh?? Just cant justify hiring someone who may not deliver, when it's ultimately my responsibility and name on the line...

Aug 22, 2012 at 10:22 PM
NathanHamler
• • • •
p.1 #9 · 2nd Needed Sept 27th (thurs) Daytona

Found a Port Orange local, who is familiar with the venue..thanks to everyone i got to chat with!!

Aug 25, 2012 at 12:42 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password