Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Digital Art & Abstract | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · in the night

cbliss
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · in the night

"In the night
In the night
I have united with the night
With the endless night
With the night.
Mine, queen, queen of mine."

Jul 02, 2012 at 03:36 PM
zquaratella
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · in the night

The whole scene gives me the creeps! I love it! Is the poem your own? I like the breaks. One thing I would consider would be to just clone out that tiny bit of light to the right of the house.

Jul 04, 2012 at 02:52 AM
jamach
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · in the night

+1 on that light spot...

I like the texture and mystery of the lava flow light. And the window lights are cool. But the texture covering the main house is superb, balances all that negative black space on the right side. Maybe a little cropping?

But then again that little spot of light is sufficient to bring the viewer in and interact with the image..

Joe

Jul 04, 2012 at 03:31 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

zquaratella
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · in the night

I agree Joe. That spot of light can be intriguing. Just scrolling up, my eye was immediately drawn to it. One thing I love about this image is that all the shapes in the trees just jump out at me. I start to imagine shapes and faces in them. The queen is whom I'm searching for, even though I know she is only darkness.

-Zack

Jul 04, 2012 at 03:36 AM
cbliss
• • •
p.1 #5 · in the night

zquaratella wrote:
The whole scene gives me the creeps! I love it! Is the poem your own? I like the breaks.

Hi Zack...thanks!

The poem belongs to Henri Michaux.

Cheryl

Jul 05, 2012 at 11:01 AM
cbliss
• • •
p.1 #6 · in the night

jamach wrote:
+1 on that light spot...

I like the texture and mystery of the lava flow light. And the window lights are cool. But the texture covering the main house is superb, balances all that negative black space on the right side. Maybe a little cropping?

But then again that little spot of light is sufficient to bring the viewer in and interact with the image..

Joe

that spot of light...a portal to another realm...

thank you for commenting, Joe...most appreciated!

Cheryl

Jul 05, 2012 at 11:41 AM

FM Forums | Digital Art & Abstract | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password