Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

Archive 2012 · which do you like more? (2 photos)

ShacharLee
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · which do you like more? (2 photos)

1 it has a more dramatic look to it which I like.

Jun 26, 2012 at 11:26 PM
bthatton
• • •
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · which do you like more? (2 photos)

#1 by a nautical mile. her up on her tippy toes means she really wants that kiss. Sky and framing nice of course. I saw that pic and thought YES.

#2 didn't affect me in any way

Jun 26, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Tom K.
• • • • •
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · which do you like more? (2 photos)

First one. Better composition. Of course that's subjective. You as the artist may feel differently.

Jun 27, 2012 at 12:29 AM
armenaaa

p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · which do you like more? (2 photos)

For me it depends where I want to show the picture. If its a photography exhibit or art show I will use #1. I personally don't like cutting people in half like #2.
But if I'm gonna show it to models and its gonna hang to their living room wall, I would choose #2. they look more clear in the picture. also #2 is easier to unprofessional eye.
BTW I like #1 a lot. cool shot.

Jun 27, 2012 at 12:48 AM
tsmithphotog

p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · which do you like more? (2 photos)

Def number 1, without question! Overall just a stronger picture to me.

Jul 09, 2012 at 10:26 PM
louloulou
• • •
p.3 #6 · p.3 #6 · which do you like more? (2 photos)

#1 definitely. I feel the centred composition is better with the wider view... Also, overall, it tells a better story.

With 2 being closer but still centred doesn't feel harmonious also feels incomplete? if that helps

ETA: 1 give more lead in and resting space for the eyes of the viewer, with two, my eyes aren't lead anywhere.

Jul 09, 2012 at 10:35 PM
skirk
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #7 · p.3 #7 · which do you like more? (2 photos)

The black and white photo is the best shot. The couple are not cut off and it gives a better sense of what i think you are trying to convey. Nice shot.

Jul 09, 2012 at 11:41 PM
lisy78
• • • • •
p.3 #8 · p.3 #8 · which do you like more? (2 photos)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that sometime around page 5 Jason is going to come back and say that the client ordered an uber-expensive canvas of.... 2 ... and that this whole thing is all about him showing us how what photographers like and what clients like is not the same.

therefore my vote is:

#2 - Because it's more likely that a client who loves the shade of blue of the jacket she picked for the day, had her hair color redone a few days ago and prefers to see herself and her fiancee rather than ominous stormclouds is going to buy it big and help me pay the bills.

Jul 09, 2012 at 11:43 PM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.