Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Unmark B&S listing as sold? Bump button gone?

jcbenner
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Unmark B&S listing as sold? Bump button gone?

I have used the B&S board since 2005, but was selling some lenses earlier this week for the first time since the current itemized format was instituted.

I sold 2 of 4 items, and was going to mark them that way. I was unsure how to only mark two of four sold and I stupidly hit the "Mark Item(s) as Sold" button. Well, that marked all four items sold. I then edited the thread and figured out there is a drop-down menu for each item. So it is all now marked correctly, but the bump button is now gone which I suspect is a result of it getting marked as sold.

Any way to recover this? or should I just let it fade away and eventually open a new listing? Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

Feb 07, 2012 at 01:56 PM
trenchmonkey
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Unmark B&S listing as sold? Bump button gone?

If it's THIS listing... FT: My Canon 24 TSE II for YOUR Canon 14mm f/2.8L II, 24L...
the BUMP button should be available every 12 hrs from the last reply (other than your own) Check again.

Feb 07, 2012 at 02:33 PM
jcbenner
• • •
p.1 #3 · Unmark B&S listing as sold? Bump button gone?

trenchmonkey, thanks.

Still no bump button...

Yes, it is that listing, and I am aware of the 12 hour rule on bumping, but that does not seem to be the problem.

Feb 08, 2012 at 01:20 AM
jcbenner
• • •
p.1 #4 · Unmark B&S listing as sold? Bump button gone?

I am just going to withdraw items and start new ad.

Feb 08, 2012 at 02:25 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password