Upload & Sell: On
| p.1 #1 · 7D/Hotshoe flash problems...Please help |
Having an issue with my 7D. I am using the MR-14EX ring flash on Manual 1/100, f25, iso400 when I take a photo the exposure is essentially black. The flash fires but not enough light comes out. Please help. what I have tried so far is as follows:
1. Reset everything on 7D, flash is on ETTL, Even tried using manual flash with no avail
2. Fresh batteries
3. Checked MR-14EX on my 5dii (works great)
4. Tried a 430EX on my 7D, same problem
5. Tried the pop-up flash (works fine great exposure on same settings)
6. Took all the batteries out of the 7D for a reset.
7. Camera worked with flash for 1 night then quit.
8. Reinstalled the firmware (did not fix the problem)