Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Calibration w/ DTP 94

Roa51

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Calibration w/ DTP 94

Hi All,
I have been calibrating my HP LP2475w monitor with BasiCColor software and the DTP 94 colorimeter on a PC running Windows XP Professional, 32bit. Upgraded to Windows 7 64bit, now can't find drives for the Dtp 94 colorimeter.

What can I replace the DTP 94 with that would give good results with the above monitor using the same software(BasiCColor 4.1.28) or do I need a complete new calibration package?

Thanks for your help,

Herbert

Jan 29, 2012 at 06:01 PM
skibum5
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · Calibration w/ DTP 94

Roa51 wrote:
Hi All,
I have been calibrating my HP LP2475w monitor with BasiCColor software and the DTP 94 colorimeter on a PC running Windows XP Professional, 32bit. Upgraded to Windows 7 64bit, now can't find drives for the Dtp 94 colorimeter.

What can I replace the DTP 94 with that would give good results with the above monitor using the same software(BasiCColor 4.1.28) or do I need a complete new calibration package?

Thanks for your help,

Herbert

maybe i1 display pro assuming basiccolor supports it

Anyway, I run DTP94b on Windows 7 64bit with no problems at all, not sure why it won't work for you.
It still works with every program it used to on Vista and XP 32bit for me.

Jan 29, 2012 at 06:52 PM
James_N
• • •
p.1 #3 · Calibration w/ DTP 94

The DTP-94 drivers are available on X-Rite's website: Unified 32 & 64-Bit Drivers, 98, 2000, XP, & Vista

I run Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit and it automatically detects the DTP-94 but if that doesn't work for you, just unzip the drivers and point the installer to the driver location.

Roa51 wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks for your help,

Herbert

Jan 29, 2012 at 07:12 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Roa51

p.1 #4 · Calibration w/ DTP 94

When I try to install, I get"Windows found drives software for your device but encounted an ERROR while attempting to install It."
ACCESS DENIED.

What do I need to do?

Thank you for your hrlp

Herbert

Jan 29, 2012 at 08:49 PM
James_N
• • •
p.1 #5 · Calibration w/ DTP 94

Roa51 wrote:
When I try to install, I get"Windows found drives software for your device but encounted an ERROR while attempting to install It."
ACCESS DENIED.

What do I need to do?

Thank you for your hrlp

Herbert

Are you logged into your computer as the Administrator? Did you follow the instruction in the PDF file that's included with the drivers?

1. Unzip the drivers; the best place to store them temporarily is on your desktop.

2. Copy the drivers from the desktop to the C:\Windows\System32 folder; you can delete the temporary folder on your desktop after copying them.

3. Plug in the DTP94 into a USB port and Windows should recognize it. If the Install Wizard pops up, point it to the location of the drivers in the C:\Windows\System32 folder.

Jan 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Roa51

p.1 #6 · Calibration w/ DTP 94

Got it to work, thanks to everyone for your help.

Herbert

Jan 30, 2012 at 03:47 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password