Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Breeze Browser Pro and ORF files

lilricky
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Breeze Browser Pro and ORF files

Hello
Can anyone tell me if/how BB Pro works with Oly raw files? I'm running v.1.9.6.1 on a Vista machine. I set the cam in prefs to Oly E-PL1. When I try to convert a file, all I get is digital hash.
Thanks

Jan 27, 2012 at 06:11 PM
James_N
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Breeze Browser Pro and ORF files

BreezeBrowser Pro does work with Olympus ORF files but my guess is that support for your particular model is not in the version of BBPro you're using.

I don't know if this list is comprehensive but it appears that no Olympus cameras have been added since December 6, 2010: http://www.breezesys.com/BreezeBrowser/bbpro_release_history.htm

EDIT: I downloaded sample ORF files for the EP-1 and EP-2 from this site: http://www.focus-numerique.com and was able to convert the EP-1 file using BBPro v1.9.7.1 ... it refused to process the EP-2 file. This was the result...

I see you asked the same question on BreezeBrowser's forum so I don't get the point of posting it here when the developer answers questions directly on his forum.

Jan 27, 2012 at 11:39 PM
lilricky
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Breeze Browser Pro and ORF files

Thanks,
That's pretty much what I get.
The point of posting it here is Breeze systems is 6 hrs ahead of me. It's already the weekend there. I needed an answer in a timely fashion.

Jan 28, 2012 at 12:02 AM
James_N
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Breeze Browser Pro and ORF files

Well clearly the software doesn't support the E-P2; it isn't shown in the drop-down list of cameras in the Preferences.

Jan 28, 2012 at 12:05 AM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password