Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · US shipping address for Canadians?

frank gross
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · US shipping address for Canadians?

Have any Canadians out there used this service?
http://usaddressinc.com/mailbox.html
I want to know that they're legit & that my gear would be safely held for pickup.

So many sales will only ship within the States so a service like this would be useful.
I'm near Toronto so if you know of an alternative please recommend
Thanks

Jan 27, 2012 at 03:05 PM
SHUM

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · US shipping address for Canadians?

I used them before. They are legit. Last time I was there there we're quite a few Canadians picking up new tires and wheels.

Jan 27, 2012 at 04:54 PM
frank gross
• • •
p.1 #3 · US shipping address for Canadians?

Thanks.
Tires & wheels...mmm....
How about delicate & very expensive lenses

Jan 27, 2012 at 04:58 PM
SHUM

p.1 #4 · US shipping address for Canadians?

I've only had light stands and pocket wizards sent there for pick up. Never tried lenses.

Jan 27, 2012 at 05:41 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

C Parish
• •
p.1 #5 · US shipping address for Canadians?

In know of people that use a UPS store in Ogdensburg NY. They charge per day to store your items.

This store is no where near you, but if they have one here they may have one in Niagara.

I haven't used it, but I have clients who send big ticket light fixtures, and plumbing fixtures to them with no problems.

Cheers

Jan 30, 2012 at 06:22 PM
lukeb
• • •
p.1 #6 · US shipping address for Canadians?

FYI

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/archive/index.php/t-1017860.html

Jan 30, 2012 at 06:37 PM
GinaCovey

p.1 #7 · US shipping address for Canadians?

I work for www.parcelbound.com , an international mail and package forwarding company that provides people outside the US access to the US consumer and business markets.

There are a number of companies like ours that you can use. I would research what each company would charge you for a typical shipment to your country, what their monthly fees are and finally make sure you are comfortable with their customer service.

Besides for the ones mentioned in the other answers, check out reship & viaddress.

Best of luck,

Dec 31, 2012 at 10:26 AM
mogud
• • •
p.1 #8 · US shipping address for Canadians?

I'm a Canadian living in Ontario and I use US Address alot. I have purchased gear from the B&S board here and have had the gear shipped to US Address without incident. The gear shipped has been lenses and recently a Canon 180L.

You don't have to pay their annual fee for the mailbox, just pay $5 for each time you pick something up. Highly recommended and US Address will receive from Fedex, UPS, DHL, USPS and many others. They are open Saturday till 3pm and are minutes from Qeenston/Lewiston and 5-10 minutes from the Rainbow Bridge.

Jan 02, 2013 at 05:11 AM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password