Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Nik Color EFE 3.0 problem

JayDavis
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Nik Color EFE 3.0 problem

This morning, I was using my Nik software in Photoshop and I had a very odd thing happen to me. When I went to apply the filter, after I made the tweaks in the photo, nothing happened and it did not make a new and separate layer for me.

So I shut down Photoshop and tried it again. I still had the same problem, nothing happened after hitting the OK button in the Nik software dialog box.

After that, I went to go check out my file extensions in Photoshop. I have CS4 and CS5. I noticed I did not have the Nik Filter in CS5, it has always been in CS4. So I copied it, and then pasted it, in the correct spot in CS5.

I then started Photoshop again and went to go use the filter. Now when I use the filter and hit the OK box, the Nik software is now working again, thankfully, but it (the software) makes two runs of the software and two different layers.

Any ideas on how I can get it to quit doing the action/filter twice, and only once and make only one layer?

Thanks in advance for any help you could give me with this.

Jan 24, 2012 at 04:43 PM
ecidi
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Nik Color EFE 3.0 problem

Best way is to contact Nik Software,Inc.

Jan 24, 2012 at 04:49 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password