Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

  New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

  

Archive 2012 · From the Florist today
  
 
gregfountain
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · From the Florist today


Not sure these are the best candidates for B&W conversion, but I was bored, so....

Thanks for looking!

Greg




White Spider Mumm






Pink Gerbera






Protea




Jan 22, 2012 at 08:52 AM
santos
Offline
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · From the Florist today


I like the balnce and glow of the first. Is the last one a solar Protea ?

santiago



Jan 22, 2012 at 09:00 AM
lazlo369
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · From the Florist today


I like the top two images, beautiful glow indeed in the first one.
The last one is a bit too dark for my taste.



Jan 22, 2012 at 01:38 PM
mamankyle
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · From the Florist today


I like #3.
Beautiful lines.
Greg



Jan 22, 2012 at 02:36 PM
Charlie Shugart
Offline
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · From the Florist today


Greg- good series.
Generally I prefer flower images in color- but these converted well.
Third shot- I actually prefer the B&W to the color version because the flower is so odd the removal of color removes some of the oddness.
That's all IMO, of course .
Charlie



Jan 22, 2012 at 04:50 PM
T-bone1
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #6 · From the Florist today


Geez! Pretty sweet work for being bored, Greg!

All are very nice. Love the comp and light in the first one especially.

Tim



Jan 22, 2012 at 06:53 PM
CDaescher
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #7 · From the Florist today


Greg, although I like #3, the first works best for me.
Way to go with boredom.
Chris



Jan 22, 2012 at 08:08 PM
Dougo
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · From the Florist today


A great set of images Greg. I really like the third shot a lot.

Cheers Ray



Jan 22, 2012 at 09:44 PM
gregfountain
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · From the Florist today


santos wrote:
I like the balnce and glow of the first. Is the last one a solar Protea ?

santiago


Thanks Santiago! Not sure if you mean the type of Protea or if I used solarization? Not sure about the first, but This is a standard shot and conversion...

Greg



Jan 22, 2012 at 11:21 PM
gregfountain
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #10 · From the Florist today


lazlo369 wrote:
I like the top two images, beautiful glow indeed in the first one.
The last one is a bit too dark for my taste.


Thanks Lazlo. Yeah, I wasn't sure about the last one, but the detail seemed appealing enough to give it a try.

Greg



Jan 22, 2012 at 11:22 PM
 

Search in Used Dept. 



gregfountain
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · From the Florist today


mamankyle wrote:
I like #3.
Beautiful lines.
Greg


Thanks Greg!

Greg



Jan 22, 2012 at 11:22 PM
gregfountain
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #12 · From the Florist today


Charlie Shugart wrote:
Greg- good series.
Generally I prefer flower images in color- but these converted well.
Third shot- I actually prefer the B&W to the color version because the flower is so odd the removal of color removes some of the oddness.
That's all IMO, of course .
Charlie


Thanks Charlie. The Protea is pretty Gnarly and it's certainly odd. I hope I can keep it alive long enough for it to open up a bit, then it will reveal some real interest!

Greg



Jan 22, 2012 at 11:23 PM
gregfountain
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #13 · From the Florist today


T-bone1 wrote:
Geez! Pretty sweet work for being bored, Greg!

All are very nice. Love the comp and light in the first one especially.

Tim


Thanks Tim! Seems hit or miss with those close in shots. I like them and I'm glad you do too!

Greg



Jan 22, 2012 at 11:24 PM
gregfountain
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #14 · From the Florist today


CDaescher wrote:
Greg, although I like #3, the first works best for me.
Way to go with boredom.
Chris


Thanks Chris. It's been raining here the last couple of days...so one must find something to do!

Greg



Jan 22, 2012 at 11:25 PM
gregfountain
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #15 · From the Florist today


Dougo wrote:
A great set of images Greg. I really like the third shot a lot.

Cheers Ray


Thanks Ray!

Greg



Jan 22, 2012 at 11:25 PM
James McQueen
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #16 · From the Florist today


Great images Greg. They work for me……….. I’ve gotten so lazy lately and haven’t photographed a thing since the holidays.

- Jim



Jan 22, 2012 at 11:42 PM
gregfountain
Offline
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #17 · From the Florist today


James McQueen wrote:
Great images Greg. They work for me……….. I’ve gotten so lazy lately and haven’t photographed a thing since the holidays.

- Jim


Thanks Jim. I've been through that faze myself. just got to get out and start shooting!

Greg



Jan 23, 2012 at 05:50 AM
tfoltz
Online
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #18 · From the Florist today


1 and 2 standout for me I really love the textures in #2 the
B&W conversion really makes them pop

-Tim



Jan 23, 2012 at 07:04 AM
WilliamFinley
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #19 · From the Florist today


Wonderful images. Like 'em all.

Bill



Jan 16, 2013 at 10:56 PM
GFountain
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #20 · From the Florist today


Love that first one Greg.

Greg



Jan 17, 2013 at 12:40 AM





FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password