Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Anyone deal with Camera Canada in London, Ontario?

Hockey_Nut
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Anyone deal with Camera Canada in London, Ontario?

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for some feedback on this camera store (Camera Canada) ... been to their website a number of times & their prices are on par with the other leading retailers but because they are not as big as Vistek, Henry's or The Camera Store, I'm a bit hesitant to pull the trigger on a significant purchase. My local stores don't have the item that I'm looking for so I'm left with checking out of town/online retailers.

If anyone has any comments on their dealings with Camera Canada, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks!

Brent

Jan 18, 2012 at 09:03 PM
dave9051

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Anyone deal with Camera Canada in London, Ontario?

Hockey_Nut wrote:
I'm looking for some feedback on this camera store (Camera Canada) ...

I've purchased online from them with no problems. Service was fine and packing was good. Never had to return anything which, in my experience, is always a big test. In addition to the alternatives you mention, I have also had stellar service from Simon's in Montreal and very good service from McBain's in Alberta.

Note that I am not associated with any of these. Good luck with your purchase.

Dave

Jan 21, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Hockey_Nut
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Anyone deal with Camera Canada in London, Ontario?

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the feedback - I appreciate it. I've never dealt with Simon's but know it's a reputable store as is McBain's ... just that their prices are not as good as Camera Canada.

Take care,

Brent

Jan 22, 2012 at 05:11 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password