Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Lee filters really good customer service

JaneG
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Lee filters really good customer service

Just lost a bit of my lee filter holder to the outgoing tide...

rang Lee filters and they replaced the missing brass parts and spring unit of the holder for nothing and did not want postage costs either.

I was expecting to get charged plus postage
so

Thankyou Lee Filters

Jane

Jan 05, 2012 at 05:22 PM
Mike Ganz
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Lee filters really good customer service

I assume that you're talking about the brass locking clip and spring/knob? If so, remove the knurled knob from your replacement and place a small drop of blue Loctite on the threads, then re-secure the knob...this will keep the knob from backing off in the future.

Jan 06, 2012 at 12:35 PM
johnahill
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Lee filters really good customer service

I've had nothing but excellent service from Lee filters.
A few years ago I put a brand new proglass filter in a new filter holder and the filter dropped right through the holder onto the granite pier I was standing on (granite wins).

I wrote a letter to Lee filters and they asked me to send in the filter holder for testing. They determined the plastic retention clips/springs that hold the filters in place were at fault and they changed them out and replaced my proglass filter for free.

Great products from a great company. Seems they are currently struggling to keep up with demand though.

Jan 09, 2012 at 11:12 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password