Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2012 · Bumping a for sale listing

vandrv

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Bumping a for sale listing

I listed a couple of items here for sale a few day ago and they have gotten pretty far down in the listings now. I would like to bump them back up, but can't seem to figure out how to do it without actually posting a reply. I did a bit of research and see that there should be a bump icon on my listing, but I sure don't see it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Joe

Jan 02, 2012 at 01:54 AM
eos-m42guy
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Bumping a for sale listing

The Bump button should be just to the right of the Facebook etc icons and above the Item 1 symbol.

Jan 02, 2012 at 02:04 AM
vandrv

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Bumping a for sale listing

For some reason, mine only shows the Facebook, Twitter, print this page, and Google icons. I did just edit my post, marking one lens as sold. I don't know if this had anything to do with it, but my listing didn't move up. It is still several pages deep.
Joe

Jan 02, 2012 at 02:10 AM
vandrv

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Bumping a for sale listing

Well, eos-m42guy, that is certainly one way to do it.

Jan 02, 2012 at 02:23 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

eos-m42guy
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Bumping a for sale listing

I bumped that post but it didn't move it up. Now I see it's marked Sold and is in light print. Looks like you'll have to relist the unsold item.

Jan 02, 2012 at 02:27 AM
vandrv

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Bumping a for sale listing

I guess I can just relist it. I just didn't want to clutter the forum up too much. I'm still not quite sure why I don't seem to have a bump button, but I won't worry too much about it. Anyway thanks for your help.
Joe

Jan 02, 2012 at 02:33 AM
eos-m42guy
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Bumping a for sale listing

If you look at your post (about 2/3 of the way down on the second page), you'll see it's closed. Apparently you clicked the wrong button or something when you marked the one item Sold. Yep, looks like re-listing is your only option now.

GLWS.......Don

Jan 02, 2012 at 02:53 AM
vandrv

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Bumping a for sale listing

Don, Thanks for the information. These were the first items I have listed, in the new format, and I guess I haven't quite figured it out yet. I'm sure I managed to hit the wrong button somewhere.
Joe

Jan 02, 2012 at 02:58 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password