Upload & Sell: On
In my statement above, I mentioned that the level had to be zeroed out. I based that on a similar level that I have, but it does not have some of the features found on the one featured from Micromark. Micromark does say that their level needs to be zeroed out in essence in the third bullet of their instructions below. The "sea level" and "% Grade" features are not on my level made by Wixey. Wixey simply measures vertical angles. If I confused anyone, then please accept my apologies.
• Press On/Off to turn on the gauge. Note that LEVEL is indicated in the
upper left corner of the display, meaning current readings are based on
Sea Level (important for model railroad track grade measurements).
• To switch between degrees and percent grade, press %-°.
• For machinery set up, you'll want to know the relative angle between
machine parts, such as table and blade. Attach the level to the machine,
press Relative Zero (LEVEL will disappear) and adjust the machine
components the desired amount.
• To switch back to sea level, press and hold the On/Off button (about 3
seconds) until LEVEL reappears in the upper left corner of the display.
• To retain a reading, press the Hold button. You can now move the gauge
for easier viewing. Press Hold again to restore normal operation.
• To change the battery (9v), use the included mini screwdriver to remove
the rear cover. Be sure to reinstall any card spacers that keep the battery
in good contact with the electrical connections.
• To turn off the gauge, press the On/Off button while LEVEL is displayed.