Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · how do you enlarge/print pics from smart phone

ZWDB08
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · how do you enlarge/print pics from smart phone

I know this is a strange request but my wife and i went on our trip of a lifetime to Yosemite ,and the shutter died on my 20d,so i ended up shooting the trip with my casio gzone smartphone, the pics look great small and on the camera but fall apart wapart when i try to enlarge them to 4x6 or8x10 to print them. Does anyone have any tips to help me salvage the se awesome vacation pics ,yosemite was awesome.hope someone can help. Me thanks bill butcher, zwdb08wdb@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2011 at 06:25 PM
eos-m42guy
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · how do you enlarge/print pics from smart phone

Can't help you re printing from a smartphone. However, you've posted this twice so you might want to delete the other post to avoid confusion.

Dec 20, 2011 at 07:18 PM
Genes Home
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · how do you enlarge/print pics from smart phone

Basically, you are not going to be able to accomplish your desire. The pixel data simply isn't there.

The best thing you could try would be to purchase one of the fractal-based enlarging software packages and then see how much you could work the baby image from your phone. Don't hold out much hope.

Gene

Jan 02, 2012 at 01:47 AM
Bernie
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · how do you enlarge/print pics from smart phone

Between noise and camera shake, your only recourse may be to go the "painterly" effects route. There are a number of standalone products and Photoshop add-ins (as well as some of the PS filters) that can make photos that are lacking quality to appear more impressionistic.

For one, you might check out the Topaz filters. Once processed, you can often uprez the results, producing interesting effects.

Jan 03, 2012 at 04:46 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password