Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2011 · New Way to Send / Receive Money when Selling Gear

catalan0

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · New Way to Send / Receive Money when Selling Gear

Hey Guys... I would have posted this in the Buy/Sell forum but I'm not actively selling anything so don't have a subscription at the moment.

There is a new service coming out, completely legitimate and will be revolutionizing person to person payments in the coming months. Unlike PayPal taking a % this service only takes 25 cents per transaction.

Its called Dwolla and you can sign up at Dwolla.com. I am not a solicitor I just want to help spread the word that this will help all of us save money that credit card companies and PayPal have been thieving from us for years. They use the same ACH debit system that all banks in the US use. I don't know if it will work internationally but for now we have a way to save when sending money in the US.

Dec 07, 2011 at 07:48 PM
anthonysemone
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · New Way to Send / Receive Money when Selling Gear

yeah, I saw that. Couldn't find out anything, however, about buyer/seller protection. Reminded me of PP gift

Dec 07, 2011 at 09:27 PM
catalan0

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · New Way to Send / Receive Money when Selling Gear

That is true. I thought that PayPal only offered protection via eBay and certain approved websites. The protection is worth the 2.9% but if there's no protection then 25 cents is obviously more attractive when buying/selling a $2500 camera.

Dec 07, 2011 at 10:16 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password