fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Jemini's message #17119712 « Sony FE 600mm f/6.3 GM OSS Images Thread »

  

Jemini
Online
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Sony FE 600mm f/6.3 GM OSS Images Thread


robert614 wrote:


shac wrote:
Here's another foot for the 100-400 GM on Amazon.com
Leftfoto Lens Replacement Foot for Sony FE 100-400mm F4.5 GM OSS Lens


I’d be extra cautious if I were going to use the QD socket on the leftfoto. I purchased one for my 400-800 because I thought the Leofoto was a hair too tall.

I plugged my QD strap into the foot and thankfully I decided to pull on it to make sure it was secure (I often don’t). The QD connector came out with minimal force

I tried multiple times and it would not stay locked. Tried multiple connectors with the same result. Don’t know if this was a one off defect. Or something more. But I would proceed with caution

If you don’t use the QD socket, the foot is otherwise fine


Good to know. I use Leofoto and so far didn't have any issues.



Oct 07, 2026 at 02:01 PM





  Previous versions of Jemini's message #17119712 « Sony FE 600mm f/6.3 GM OSS Images Thread »