fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of grandmas's message #17114116 « First post here — would love some feedback on this waterfall from Slovakia. »

  

grandmas
Online
Upload & Sell: On
Re: First post here — would love some feedback on this waterfall from Slovakia.


Very nice work, I like them both, with a preference for the portrait version. The greens kind of draw my attention more than I would like.

Good subject, with nice balance. They are a bit saturated for my taste, but I find that to be an individual preference.

I made some small tweaks to these, that fit more with my personal taste, not necessarily better, just different.



Sep 27, 2026 at 11:26 PM
grandmas
Online
Upload & Sell: On
Re: First post here — would love some feedback on this waterfall from Slovakia.


Very nice work, I like them both, with a preference for the portrait version. The greens kind of draw my attention more than I would like.

Good subject, with nice balance. They are a bit saturated for my taste, but I find that to be an individual preference.

I made some small tweaks to these, that fit more with my personal taste, not necessarily better, just different.



Sep 27, 2026 at 01:08 PM





  Previous versions of grandmas's message #17114116 « First post here — would love some feedback on this waterfall from Slovakia. »