fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of GravelBen's message #17113791 « 2 questions for our Flickr users »

  

GravelBen
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: 2 questions for our Flickr users


Question 1)

Lately when I upload to flickr then post it here (via BBcode) shortly afterwards, it just shows the x box here for anywhere from a few hours to a day, then starts showing the image after that (refreshing didn't help until enough time had passed).

I wondered if it was something in flickr servers taking a while to catch up with a recently uploaded photo.

But presumably others could see the image from the start as the posts have had 'likes' fairly promptly.

Posting an older one here to see if it does the same when it isn't a recent upload:

Eyre Mountains by Ben, on Flickr


Edit - that one worked straight away

Question 2)

I haven't seen any change to my sharing or download options in flickr.



Sep 26, 2026 at 07:00 PM





  Previous versions of GravelBen's message #17113791 « 2 questions for our Flickr users »