Bears, Bears, Bears and More Bears with some Birds thrown in
I visited Alaska for the 2nd time last month. This time solely for photography, mainly grizzlies. I was armed with a lot of ideas and help from several friends, both on this Forum (thanks Greg) and outside (thanks Roxxi). Thanks to my partner in crime, Sathyanarayan who started the idea and who is am amazing photographer and wonderful companion. Thanks to you all for making this trip amazing in many different ways. I was able to observe various different grizzly behaviors and also got the experience the famous and fickle Alaska weather first hand. The trip was not as per my preconcieved ideas and expectations, however what we got was amazing.
Here goes
Bears, Bears, Bears and More Bears with some Birds thrown in
I visited Alaska for the 2nd time last month. This time solely for photography, mainly grizzlies. I was armed with a lot of ideas and help from several friends, both on this Forum (thanks Greg) and outside (thanks Roxxi). Thanks to my partner in crime, Sathyanarayan who started the idea and who is am amazing photographer and wonderful companion. Thanks to you all for making this trio amazing in many different ways. I was able to observe various different grizzly behaviors and also got the experience the famous and fickle Alaska weather first hand. The trip was not as per my preconcieved ideas and expectations, however what we got was amazing.
Here goes
Bears, Bears, Bears and More Bears with some Birds thrown in
I visited Alaska for the 2nd time last month. This time solely for photography, mainly grizzlies. I was armed with a lot of ideas and help from several friends, both on this Forum (thanks Greg) and outside (thanks Roxxi). Thanks to my partner in crime, Sathyanarayan who started the idea and who is am amazing photographer and wonderful companion. I was able to observe various different grizzly behaviors and also got the experience the famous and fickle Alaska weather first hand. The trip was not as per my preconcieved ideas and expectations, however what we got was amazing.
Here goes
Bears, Bears, Bears and More Bears with some Birds thrown in
I visited Alaska for the 2nd time last month. This time solely for photography, mainly grizzlies. I was armed with a lot of ideas and help from several friends, both on this Forum (thanks Greg) and outside (thanks Roxxi). I was able to observe various different grizzly behaviors and also got the experience the famous and fickle Alaska weather first hand. The trip was not as per my preconcieved ideas and expectations, however what we got was amazing.
Here goes
Sep 26, 2026 at 03:26 PM
Previous versions of kdacharya's message #17113690 « Bears, Bears, Bears and More Bears with some Birds thrown in »