fredmiranda.com
Login

  

  Previous versions of Happydan's message #17072678 « Non-Camera Bags That Work as Camera Bags? »

  

Happydan
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Non-Camera Bags That Work as Camera Bags?


I know this is waaaay out there, but it’s what I use
Colombian Mochillas - handmade cotton bags w draw-strings by the Wayuu tribe or sturdier the sheep-wool handmade versions by the Aruhuaco tribe.
It takes one lady approx 3 months to weave a single
Bag. There’s simpler options from Guatemala - I’ve got some that I can sell.

Either put a small/medium sized camera bag (I like the crimper brand) into the mochilla or lenses in neoprene bags

I know this is totally out of the ordinary, but you did ask ;-)



Jul 15, 2026 at 07:46 PM
Happydan
Offline
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Non-Camera Bags That Work as Camera Bags?


I know this is waaaay out there, but it’s what I use
Colombian Mochillas - handmade cotton bags w draw-strings by the Wayuu tribe or sturdier the sheep-wool handmade versions by the Aruhuaco tribe.
It takes one lady approx 3 months to make a single
Bag. There’s cheaper options from Honduras - I’ve got some that I can sell.

Either put a small/medium sized camera bag (I like the crimper brand) into the mochilla or lenses in neoprene bags

I know this is totally out of the ordinary, but you did ask ;-)



Jul 15, 2026 at 07:30 PM





  Previous versions of Happydan's message #17072678 « Non-Camera Bags That Work as Camera Bags? »