Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of cypressblend's message #16552140 « Leica 21/3.4 super elmar »

cypressblend
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Leica 21/3.4 super elmar

Recently very into this lens. I have a Voigtlander 21mm f1.4. The lens was great in terms of performance, but I just found it was too bulky for M cameras and for street photography. I even got a hand grip for my M6 to get a better experience. I guess I just went the wrong direction. And I think the E46 filter size is really versatile, because 28/2.8 ASPH and 50/1.4 ASPH v1 are also on my list. It would be really great shooting B&W using color/infrared filter with this kit. I guess I should've gotten the SEM in the first place.

The second reason I did not replace my Voigtlander to SEM was that I got a good deal on Contax 16mm hologon (modified to M mount) and I wanted to try something wider. Very look forward to receiving that lens.

May 20, 2024 at 01:40 PM

Previous versions of cypressblend's message #16552140 « Leica 21/3.4 super elmar »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.