Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of bs kite's message #16549821 « POST your IMAGES SCANNED from slides or film. »

bs kite
Upload & Sell: On
POST your IMAGES SCANNED from slides or film.

Alligators swallow their food whole, including bones. And everything is digested.

Here are the words of E.L. McIlhenny in his book "The Life History of rhe American Alligator" ..........

"The Alligator's digestive juices must be very strong because any food swallowed is digested thoroughly. Even bones, hair, feathers and scales are digested so thoroughly that there is not a trace of them in the excrement. When opening the stomachs of alligators to examine their contents, when the stomach juices have gotten on my hand, I have experienced a severe burning sensation that persisted for quite an hour or more." .....

Robert

May 18, 2024 at 06:53 AM
bs kite
Upload & Sell: On
POST your IMAGES SCANNED from slides or film.

Alligators swallow their food whole.

Here are the words of E.L. McIlhenny in his book "The Life History of rhe American Alligator" ..........

"The Alligator's digestive juices must be very strong because any food swallowed is digested thoroughly. Even bones, hair, feathers and scales are digested so thoroughly that there is not trace of them in the excrement. When opening the stomachs of alligators to examine their contents, when the stomach juices have gotten on my hand, I have experienced a severe burning sensation that persisted for quite an hour or more." .....

So I just knew you wanted to see what happens to bones after passing through an Alligator's digestive system.

Robert

May 17, 2024 at 01:02 PM

Previous versions of bs kite's message #16549821 « POST your IMAGES SCANNED from slides or film. »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.